The Unwanted Warrior

That…does make sense doesn’t it jeje.

1 Like

There’s a bug with that scene. Most scenes use a variable “savewolf”, but that particular scene checks for a variable “takewolf” instead (which doesn’t exist), so in that one scene it will always talk as if you didn’t rescue the wolf.

3 Likes

I always rescue the wolf.

I mean , there is no harm at rescuing it

1 Like

That would be smart but what if I don’t want to romance him (decided to go for Blair)? Can we like become best friends or at least close enough that I can influence his decision concerning the royal family?

1 Like

i want my cute little sis with me too but unfortunalty this is an error
:sob:

did i travel through the story?
i choose to stay in the castle only get send on a hunt to be assasinated

1 Like

My mc is female though! They keep referring me as ‘handsome’ and ‘he’ in the storyline.

But I didn’t bring Leo though.

Oh my dear Eleanor! Where did you come from?! I didn’t bring you too! :joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanks for informing me about the bugs, everyone! Even though I’ve checked the game so many times, bugs still exist :frowning: I promise the full game will not have these mistakes.

Anyways, I’m here to tell you that I’m still working on the game and it’s almost done. I’m sure you will have it before 2021. If you want to check out the sneak peaks and teasers, you can support me on Patreon.

Stay home and take care <3

45 Likes

Just finished the demo and I must say this is on par with great Cogs like Lost Heir and The Great Tournament…Can’t wait for the full release

7 Likes

Awesome game! Cant wait for release.

Swell novel. I look forward to its full release.

Note: There were an error where I saved the injured wolf, but the text later said I failed to do so. There was also a place where the wrong name was displayed.

1 Like

Like for real, apparently at one point our dad had feelings for her so out of respect for him we shouldn’t even think about.

@jakkie There is no need to bring up 2017 refuted Discussion again.

What do you mean?

Not sure if someone pointed this out yet, but I found a pronoun bug while playing as female MC.

Oops, I cried. Several times, in fact.
There’s just so much heart and emotion here. The characters themselves are absolutely the strength of this IN. Their struggles and feelings touched me deeply.
Everyone in this story is just so… human. I can’t find myself hating anyone. Alexander has been manipulated his entire life, and his love for Blair breaks my heart. And I can even sympathize with Elizabeth- she only lashed out because she felt hurt and betrayed by Henry. Her character really reminds me of Catelyn Stark from ASoIaF.
The pacing was also wonderful! I loved how you really took the time to establish MC’s childhood and the cultures of each Kingdom. The mystery of MC’s mother and the buildup to the big reveal was also really well done.
I look forward to reading more! This was truly of gem to find.

5 Likes

Oh Nooooo~ this is way to good to be true, I’ve played the demo and I have to say, BRAVO BRAVO~ It had me hooked beejeszus I hope I can romance Azra anyways good job, there are some grammatical errors that are over looked but I think you can fix it in no time!~ lookin forward to this!
PS: be pressured and finish it already!
ヾ(´∀ ˋ)ノ I fell in love with your characters now I have to make a fan art about them

1 Like

This was REALLY good.

Except she doesn’t manipulate her eldest son to hate Jon.

2 Likes

She probably tried.

1 Like