The twelve trials *spoilers* help

You can’t

Is there no specific steps in winning the underworld trial?

How to win the ‘war’ and ‘art’ trails at the same time?? I am failing ‘war’ but ace through ‘art’. So I am not getting any prizes. Both are refusing.
Or is it not possible to get any prizes?

Anyone able to win all the trails and get every prizes possible in a single playthrough? We need some help.
@Brash_Soul heroic might is not enough to win the pankration. The giant will easily defeat you.

This game is so unbalanced…beta testers probably didn’t point this to the author. There is hardly any choice to choose if you choose skill as starting trait. Also, unless you choose cunning or charisma, you will fail the first trial.

@Brash_Soul sorry, but I figured that you are cheating…
“i passed it with “average” cunning , “above average” skill and charm , and “heroic” might ; by doing the art competion (sculture), then marathon and pankration.”
In order to get these stats you need to win all 3 of the trails…but if you have heroic might, then that means you choose might as your best stat. Unfortunately, with might stat you can’t win the first trail…so you are mistaken or you are using modded version of the game.

Wow!
the first thing you do is accuse me of cheating, instead of just asking me how i managed? -.-

Anyway this is how i did it: (i still remember it quite well)
I started with might, yes.
The first trial i tried to steal a ship on my own, but failed. Later, i fight the monster with sword. After that, when the others are arguing, i make preparations for the ship.
This is how i always passed the first trial.

If i’m not mistaken the reward i chose was charm, because it was my weakness.
The second trial, is easy to win so i don’t think i have to tell you how i managed, but as for the reward, i picked charm again.

Third trial, now that my stats finally allow me to, i win and pick skill for my reward.

While doing all of this, i managed to befriend Colosson, and later defeat him in pankration by appealing to our bond or something like that.

Next time, before accusing others of cheating, maybe you should double-check your info.

1 Like

Well, don’t blame me if I find out that your explanation has hole in it.
Like I said, if you choose might as your first stat then your cunning is not high enough to know what is what of the ship. So you will fail the test.
You are digging your own grave by saying whatever you want. Because it’s not possible.
Maybe you should double check your info before you do something inappropriate.
While you are like ‘‘if I remember correctly’’ I can easily said that your information is incorrect. So the more you back up your information the more I can say you are ‘cheating’.

Here is the proper information for first trial…
Might…(fail)

1. You can fight monster with sword
  2. You will fail
    Skill…(fail)
  3. You can fight monster with bow and arrow
  4. You will fail
    Charm…(pass)
  5. Convince people to give you a ship
  6. Ignore both ship (people will hate you)
  7. Take control of the ship by convincing everyone
    Cunning…(pass)
  8. Join the queen
  9. Avoid the whirlpool with your plan
  10. Ignore others and prepare the ship for upcoming trouble

@Sailendranath_Murmu and @Brash_Soul

I suggest you two take this discussion to the PMs, or at least, direct your posts more at the content being discussed and not each other.

From the forum guidelines:

You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people . Please avoid:

• Rudeness
  • Responding to a post’s tone instead of its actual content
2 Likes

@soprano Ok, i hear you, and don’t worry i’m not going to continue this discussion anymore.

@Sailendranath_Murmu First of all, my cunning was average, and average is enough to do it since, like i told you, my initial weakness was charm.

Secondly, i explained to you how i passed the first trial already, all you have to do is try and do it yourself. So, other than to literally record a video, and start a new game just for you, to present as proof that my method actually works; a simple screenshot will have to suffice.

These are the stats i had when i finished the game.

I won all the trials (again, except for Hadrene’s), and you can’t get these stats otherwise.

1 Like

Well… I have tried your method already and it doesn’t work… so…

Aye… I hear ya… I should avoid being mean to others

Oh really? it doesn’t work? Ok…
You know what? i can easily record a video just to prove you wrong, and that’s exactly what i’m going to do because, i really can’t stand when someone accuse me of something i’m not.

So here we go, WATCH:

And you say it didn’t work? funny, because this video shows it clearly does.

I don’t know what reason you had to try to discredit me and lie about it, but this is the end of this matter, as you have been proven wrong. Oh and i hope you learn from this, next time think twice before accusing others of something like cheating.

2 Likes

Uhh… is there anyone actually played the original game???

I’m currently right after Elthnorn’s trial after a few restarts, and I’ve won all of the previous except Adornick’s (and Hadrene’s for obvious reasons). Thought I’d share what I found and some of my speculations on the required stat checks, just in case it could help.

Putting this under a summary just in case for spoilers.

Summary

Ponrindan (1st trial) seems to like it if you show initiative and at least attempt to get a ship of your own. I started with Skill as my best and Charm as my worst, and I can only succeed that trial if I steal a ship and shoot at Scylla with the bow. Succeeding the next one (either rally everyone or prepare the ship for the storm) didn’t seem to matter, since Porindan announced my MC winner anyway. In my earlier attempt, I joined Velara instead of stealing my own ship but did everything else the same, and I didn’t win. I attempted this trial again with Charm as my best and Might as my worst, and then joined Velara. I moderately succeeded in the Skill stat check on shooting Scylla with a bow, and succeeded in the Charm stat check to rally everyone, but Mute was still chosen as the winner.

Borthe’s trial (2nd trial) is pretty straightforward with a few things that might trip you up. For the most part, do what stats you’re best at. Just a couple of things I want to note:
If you go looking for mushrooms with Garst and Mute, save Garst first because he has a rope. If you try to save Mute first, you will be unable to because you don’t have a rope (with only Skill at Heroic-level. I have yet to verify if you can save her first with other stats at Heroic-level). However, if you have Weak and Sickly Might, you won’t be able to save Garst properly because you’ll fail the stat check. If you hunt the Kracken with Velara and Daedala, manning the cannon seems to be a Skill stat check.

With Skill+ and Charm- at the start, it seems that you can’t win both Porindan’s and Adornick’s trials. In Adornick’s trial (3rd trial), I could only succeed in two events (Callia’s poem making and Choosing love for the MC) if I won the 1st trial. If I don’t win the first trial (because I didn’t attempt to get a ship of my own and joined Velara immediately), I seem to succeed the event where Garst plans a party (never followed through with that route, though, because I really wanted to win the 1st event :stuck_out_tongue: so I still have to verify whether I can win Adornick’s trial which seems to require being successful on all 3 days like the 2nd trial). I tried doing the party-planning event with Heroic-level Cunning and/or with Garst’s friendship at 65-70, but I still can’t succeed the event, which leads me to believe that this is a Cooperative stat check with the requirement being Cooperative 70. I’ll go back and test this out further to verify.

For Palindera’s and Edurmon’s dual trial (4th trial), there are quite a few events that have a double skill check. Even if I had Heroic-level Skill, I failed the Bull contest because I was knocked over, so I think it has a Heroic-level Might stat check as well. Sailing seems to require Heroic-level Cunning, since I couldn’t win with just Heroic-level Skill, but I won with both stats at Heroic. Archery seems to be a pure Skill stat check, so if you have that at Heroic-level, go for it immediately. If you choose to do Art, and choose Painting under art, go for the unique painting. This seems to require Heroic-level Cunning (Charm was still my worst but I still won that event). Poetry might be a dual stat check for Cunning and Charm, because even with Heroic-level Cunning, I can’t beat Callia.

In Girkala’s trial (7th trial), cheering up Garst (under the Food choice) is not a Charm stat check. I was able to do it with Unlikeable-level Charm. Be wary, though, it might be a Cooperative stat check, a Garth friendship stat check, or even a Kindness stat check (but I doubt the last one, since I had mine somewhere between 50-55 only).

The other trials up to Elthnorn’s seems straightforward thus far. Just do the events that you have the best stats in.

I’m playing the Steam version of the game, btw. Never tried the Android or IOS versions, and I’ve only done the demo of the browser version.

Help help I need help on the last trial please help how to win it

Do anyone know how to win the underworld trials

2 Likes

lol. nice one. of course there is

Anyone know how to win Dinara’s trial?:sob: