The Sword of Rhivenia: Book One (Submitted)

Don’t they also have the author remove the public demo? I wonder if something happened with the submission.

I think they may had select this game to be released in Steam as well, Steam only allow limited interactive fiction to be released on their platform. Hence , it may take some time for it to queue in line for the release

CoG most likely think Sword of Rhivenia is going to be popular so it was selected for the release in Steam

The Demo still there but not the complete finished version

8 Likes

That’s fine, but there is a difference between her being cold and me having to melt those layers until I win her heart, and her kissing me giving me hope and then finding her fooling around with another man.
Edit: although honestly I’m going to continue their RO path because the rest of the options don’t really catch my attention

Trust me when she finally lets you in its worth it.

1 Like

She is worth it trust me and to be fair here her flirting most likely meant nothing. She is a princess talking to a solider a word of endearment here and there, next thing you know he is doing her a favor without even noticing it.

1 Like

Apologies if this has been asked+answered already but I’m wondering if siding with the enemies will be a condition to romancing astryn

1 Like

Nope, you don’t have to side with Erwan to romance Astryn. You can even be the king/queen and still pursue her.

6 Likes

Time for crazy :crazy_face:, my Mc Doesn’t want the crown, will do what they can to help and protect others, they see the King as a King not their father, also suspects their own mother as the poisoner, sees Richards mother (Isabel?) As a motherly figure. Most likely will free xavier or help him escape as its the right thing to do, will fight and die to protect what’s right. OK enough crazy for one post.

6 Likes

It was interesting to read.I think it’s one of my favourites now.Looking forward to it’s sequel.

5 Likes

Oh word

1 Like

It’s really a shame that patron isn’t available in my country.Wanted to see the other ending’s.

1 Like

It will be publish soon as Hosted Game

11 Likes

My MC becomes King cause that to him is the only way he can guarantee that his siblings won’t turn on each other, he also doesn’t hate Isabelle at all nor does he hate Richard (despite the fact that he’s totally stealing Richard’s girlfriend) he’s closest to Freya and will do whatever he can to allow her to have a life that she wants

5 Likes

Also does this end just as qe become ruler

28 Likes

This is only a Demo where the full story is not present , you can read the rest by buying the complete published Hosted Game later on.

This is only Book one, i believe there will be 2 more books to complete the saga

10 Likes

Watch him get killed in the war now.

NOOO :sob: :sob: :sob:

"Hosted Games go on this list once they enter the publishing queue, meaning once we’ve received a full copy of the game."

This quote really drains me giving how long already SOR has been on their hands and how little we still know about possible release dates,it is like that willing big teasing but with nothing substantial at the end if the day.

20 Likes

It’s really frustrating to me. I know they have a long queue, but they’ve had SoR for months at this point. And I can’t even remember if Nutella Queen has heard back from them yet.

7 Likes