The Soul Stone War (WIP)— Full Demo Uploaded, Guide to Secret RO on #1124

@EvilChani Thanks, Chani! We could start to slowly set it up, haha :joy: The lure of spoilers is great, I see :smirk:

You act as if you didn’t know

1 Like

A discord server huh :eyes: :eyes: it would definitely be fun to yell with everyone in discord about tssw along with the forum lmao

2 Likes

@Bokeh It caught me completely by surprise, I tell you!

@Leodaire I’ve started creating the server already! We just need to get some bots going and it’ll be ready! I don’t think it will take that long before it’s open :grin:

5 Likes

this is list when the soul stone war come out
1 be lone
2 play music that has good feel in story
3 marry dragon girl
4 then yell top your house when you get good end

2 Likes

Hello, guys! I’m proud to announce that The Soul Stone War now has a Discord server you can join if you want! There’s a channel for pretty much everything and I’m way more accessible on Discord than I am on tumblr and here.

I also write small snippets there whenever the mood strikes, sfw and nsfw alike! I’ll also post updates and stuff there, so… yeah!

22 Likes

take me :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Takashi_Shin I shall take you gladly :grin: I don’t know what I expected from this Discord tbh, but the madness that reigns supreme in there has put the fear of God in me :joy: :joy: :joy:

HELP ME PLEASE.

Also, you’ve made think: what sort of music would go well with the story as a whole, I wonder. I have playlists for the characters, but nothing as a “theme”. WHAT AN OVERSIGHT.

And I’m sooooo happy that Eledwen is getting love, omg! You barely see a glimpse of her in the demo, but everyone is so interested! And my beta testers and those that have seen her portrait all go :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I expect she’ll rise in popularity pretty quickly once the game is out!

Tidbit: Eledwen always dreamed of having a sibling.

12 Likes

It would be that meme,
“I’ve only had Eledwen for a day and a half, but if anything happened to her, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself.”

All my love also goes to the dragon waifu <3

6 Likes

@Fitra_Ai This is the second time someone has mentioned this meme about one of my characters and the first time was over the mule :joy: So she and Eledwen are the ones people are going full protection mode over, huh? I mean, FAIR ENOUGH :joy: The two of them might just be the sweetest characters around! Though how my mule with her judgemental stares can be considered sweet still boggles my mind at times :grimacing:

8 Likes

feeling don’t now if I am right that but there a part 2 when beat The soul stone war

1 Like

And today I felt like doing my baby Straasa :smiley:

22 Likes

happy thankgiving Morgan

2 Likes

@Takashi_Shin Thanks, Takashi! I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving too! And there will definitely be more games ot the Soul Stone War :joy:

@Meira_Litch Ooooof, Meira—thant’s one pretty boy you’ve drawn there :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Meira_Litch That is an awesome drawing! It’s so close to exactly who I picture as Straasa:

Of course, Michael Ealy just needs the dreads. But those eyes and voice?? Like an angel, just like Straasa!

8 Likes

Ahhh, I’m glad you like it! And damn, now that you put that picture I wonder if he will have any pictures around having dreads lol!

Oh shit! Ask and you shall receive! I found this:

I need to go be alone with this picture now…

4 Likes

Regarding tristen, in the flashback their gender in the text and in the choices is very inconsistent, once being described as male than as female for the entire duration of the flashback. This is after setting the romance preference to female for my male MC.

Tristen is a trans woman, maybe that’s what is confusing you? And your sexual preferences has zero effect in Tristen gender.

4 Likes

@MasterChief117John Yes, like Meira said, Tristen is a trans woman and her gender is set, so your MC’s sexuality plays no role in it. She’s always a girl :grin:

6 Likes