The Soul Stone War General Discussion Thread (Romance And Stones Guide on #6)

Everyone’s route except his, don’t forget this part :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I understand, he’s creepy in everybody else’s except his. Aka he’s creepy, him not being creepy in his own doesn’t change that.

5 Likes

Alright, alright let’s just agree that they’re both attractive but creepy. If anyone wants something with Mornie that’s what fanfics are for.

6 Likes

I just finished my first play-through romancing Elly, and I am not sure if I got the good or bad ending.

How many potential endings are there ?

There are 2 when you’re romancing a character except for Elly and the secret RO

So with Elly is the only ending that you and companions go back to rescue her?

I think you can get two for Elly too? It’s only one for the secret RO. I’m not the one who made the guide, I need to look it over to make sure everything is stated correctly lol.

6 Likes

Let me know what you find out
Because Im not sure what kind of ending I got with my play through with Dae-Dae my play through with Elly. I couldn’t get into a relationship with Dae-Dae yet

Elly has two endings like the others. The only difference is that when you romance Elly, Daelynn is the one who carries you, since Elly can’t - it can still end “good” without Daelynn being injured or “bad” with Daelynn being injured and passing out

3 Likes

Ok then I got the good ending for Daelyn.
But I wasn’t ever given the chance to get in a relationship with her yet
So I may try again
And from what you said i got the good ending for Ellie as well thanks

1 Like

How did you get that? Daelyn always passes out in my walkthroughs

Did you got the festival dancing scene? That should be the prompt to enter the relationship.

For the good ending you need either 40 combat, 40 magic, 38 persuasion, or 38 wit by the time you face Elkoth to get your Soul Stone

6 Likes

Just finished my second play through love this game so much! My second time I did the POLY romance with the guys which was so good but wondering if I missed something as we never actually did any thing other than cuddle whereas my first play through daedae was up on this haha

Hey @Misswinter! I’m glad you enjoyed the story! :grin: As for your question, the only romance where you can get intimate for now is Daelynn’s. The other romances move at a slower pace, especially the polys. So only cuddles for this game :joy:

5 Likes

I’m having trouble unlocking the option “Unsheathe my sword and stand defensively in front of Daelynn until she gets up.” in chapter 4 I think, in the caves fighting the kobolds. Any tips would be appreciated thank you!

@fenofastfoot Hello, there :smile: What you need to do to get the sword is to fight the bounty hunters at the beginning of the game, using combat. The MC steals the leader’s sword and uses it against them, and then keeps it until Ch5. :+1:

3 Likes

Oohh I see! Thanks so much!

No problem, you’re welcome! And also, as promised, here is the last of the alternate RO portraits! I give you Daelynn!

47 Likes

She- it- I can’t stop looking at her, damn :eyes: :eyes: :heart_eyes: precious baby

3 Likes

Which choices lead to getting kissed by mornie and which not?