The Soul Stone War--Fight for your future--yours and the world's!

Sad I can’t play this…says in the play store “This item isn’t available in your country”. Welp

If you live in the Philippines or South Korea, you have to buy this over at the Hosted Omnibus App, CoG website, Amazon Appstore or Steam.

1 Like

Epic.

I really would have liked to reject Agate to the very end. Generally, if possible, in games and rpg, I ALWAYS reject demon or fae’s pact or god’s gift. Generally accept it is something that we will regret in the end

1 Like

Well, for what I know, if we rejected the stone we would die, so we would regret it if we rejected it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, I know… But it could have been a good Bad end.
Some games (often visual novel) have really tearful bad end resulting of a décisive choice.

Cardia who pierce her own heart in order to stop a catastrophe in Code Realise for example.
Sacrifice ending in Bond by Flame (really the worst choice possible, Heart of the world is weaken, gardian defeated… Gates open for the next overlords… And here they come…)
Dragon age Origin with the warden sacrifice if we didn’t trust Morrigan.
Witcher 3 if we protect Ciri too much (pretty evident but I wanted to see if it was really a Bad end… Yes it IS)
Nier automate has some good Bad ending too…

I’m not saying Bad ending are the Real deal but it has charm.
I like when in CoG, game offer me a really obvious Bad choice who will result with my death… But take me to the same choice again after the end (so… You had your fun, now be intelligent and stop insultant the god in front of you (like in pillar of eternity 2 , taunt the Oblivion god to wipe you from life, telling him he won’t do it because he fear your patron IS a really Bad idea))

1 Like

Hey, really excited to try this game and congrats on the release! I’ve been following the WIP for a while and I can’t wait to play it.

I’m getting that network error thing other people in this thread have mentioned, and I’ve tried all of the solutions (restarting the app, restarting my phone, soft cache reset, restarting the game in app etc.) and its still not working. Anyone else with this issue have any luck?

2 Likes

I haven’t played through enough, but I think that you can play a more passive character to affect the nature of the romances. For example, if pursuing romance with Daelynn, you often have the choice between a timid and confident romantic response. Whether both options are available and how it affects other scenes may be affected by the character’s overall boldness/timidity.

One thing that did surprise me is the inability to save the game at the end, given that sequel(s) are planned…

1 Like

Hi!

The save option will only be available once the sequel has entered the publishing queue. We just have to replay it once it is available.

Except that if we currently want to explore different options, e.g., focus on magic and pursue Elly vs focus on magic and pursue Daelynn, we would have to replay both to continue in the sequel.

Unfortunately, yes but that’s the current practice of CoG which we have no control. The best we could do is take note of the choices that lead to your planned main playthroughs.

3 Likes

Hey I have a problem with the game. I purchased the full game but whenever I make it to chapter four it says there was a small error loading game data and it tells me to refresh but everytime I do nothing happens and I’m returned to the refresh now option each time. How do I fix this?

1 Like

I think you need to flirt with both

You guys really must start to tell if in games there will be rape or abuse on the character, I know it’s not a big deal apparentely for most but for someone who was victim of real abuses in my childhood to read someone is restraining me, forcing me to do his bidding, calling me pet and starts bending my own thoughts into believing that I like to be raped like that is a big nope and made me lose interest in the game altogether. Which sucks because I bought it you know, if I knew it before I wouldn’t have bought it and I wouldn’t have had to leave negative comments here in the first place!

6 Likes

@Rahdbaan Thank you! I’m itching to start writing them already :smiling_imp:

@Lordlorac I did consider putting a game over for those that wanted to refuse, but I thought it would better not to tempt fate with the probable outrage I would get over that :sweat_smile: Can you imagine going through the whole game and not realizing you’re about to hit a game over 3 pages before the ending…? Torches and pitchforks.

@Robert_Phillips That would be too constrictive, I think. Courage or boldness in battle doesn’t didctate how one deals with people in social sotuations, after all. And it would make the game very rigid, I think, less chance for roleplaying different characters.

Also,for all the people having issues… As far as technical problems go, I have no idea how to help fix those…

4 Likes

Perhaps if you let the player know of the conséquences (this will lead to a Bad end) and let him reconsider his choice like for the origin choice and Harvest Bounty.
Ok, it’s a bit game breaker but…
Or instead of a Real game over, it make us replay the last chapter?

Hi,

Please don’t dogpile the topic. If you agree, just use the heart button and no need to bring out an issue from a different title.

16 Likes

Sorry I know you mentioned that about LIs but this book feels kind of cheep with preset genders of LIs specially after reading books like wayhaven and secret society… And somehow when I pick a choice preferring females I feel like males are still a little bit forced on me (with their weird behavior) even morkai…

2 Likes

For me, set genders are better because they make the characters feel more real. And if you don’t enjoy the men being friendly with you, then you can pick neutral or abrupt answers, and they will back off. No one is forcing themselves on anyone.

31 Likes

Except for one little vampire and a steamy werewolf?