The Seven Heirs of Ophaesia: Part One (WIP)

No children is better than bastards I think

1 Like

True. But implying the kids are bastards also drags the parent through the mud!

Graveyard is better mud, a silent one

2 Likes

Sending them to the graveyard in a way that does not implicate the MC is also something to figure out.

Thatā€™s where fun is!!! Thatā€™s why i love play as Maraā€¦ Diplomatic relations poison, assassinations and pretty clothing

1 Like

You must like Game of Thrones.

Actually I hate it . I read first book and I end so hating Starks boringness that i couldnā€™t help hating the universe. I HOPE ALL STARKS ARE DEAD FOR GOODIES AND BORINGā€¦ I WAS NEVER SO MUCH BORED WITH A FAMILYā€¦ they are the cast of Mary Poppings or a insurance company add.

Please guys try to stay on topic

6 Likes

Sorry about that!

Hey! So iā€™m a long time lurker on the forums (Since 2015 wow) and Iā€™m a huge fan of Seven Heirs! I love all youā€™ve been doing so far Fawkes and Iā€™m excited to see where itā€™s all going!
So I ended up getting inspired and writing Vesperion fic, and itā€™s a lilā€™ spicy, so enjoy!

7 Likes

Panther in Spanish

1 Like

Oh wow, I was thinking like, a style of jewelry or flowers, not panthers-but I like the aesthetic choice! Might be kinda hard to tame though. Thanks!

Jaguar and I think Pantera (Panther) are Spanish names I think Puma is too. So I forgot use the English language way of writing it, sorry. Panteras could be called to black slim cats even is not common .

Same in Portuguese

1 Like

:hugs: Un caro abraƧo ā€¦ I am from Galicia so Itā€™s cool have a neighbor here I love going to the frontier and to Porto.

1 Like

Iā€™m actually from Brazil, we speak Portuguese too,the language is kinda similar

2 Likes

Yeah, I have friends from Brazil here . We are all Hispanic after all.

2 Likes

No problem! I love the aesthetic of a girl leaning back in a throne while panthers slink around her. Sounds like a fun scene!
What does Mara look like?

1 Like

I posted it a while ago here this is my phone screensaver

2 Likes

Nice! Iā€™ve cast my player characters as well.