The Passenger is OUT!

It’s my fault tho, i always imagine long haired guys as either Russell Brand or Jesus

8 Likes

wait, you mean they’re different people?

5 Likes

I usually don’t pay much attention to the physical descriptions in games and end up visualizing the ro’s based on which (of the many) celeb crushes I have closest to their personality via their dialogue. Does that make sense? I am not sure if I said it right…ANYWAY - I can’t not picture Richard Ayoade whilst reading Johnny’s dialogue. :heart: He isn’t everyone’s cup o tea, but I find him to be awkwardly adorable. :slight_smile:

Also bold MC’s aren’t necessarily creepy because they are willing to sleep with a hot boy after almost dying…I mean if you are figuring that you are some sort of crazy powerful entity trapped in the body of a human - well…wouldn’t that be the creepier part of the situation? Your MC’s mindset may be different than that of an average humans because you aren’t an average human?

Anyway, just saying bold or shy - there isnt a wrong way to play. Let’s not MC shame, yeah? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

we were saying roach is creepy, not the MC. and i mean, i can only speak for myself but my references to roach being creepy have zero to do with sleeping with the MC and totally to do with their morality, mysterious past, aloofness, animalistic mannerisms (which omg @pimenita, I need 1000 more descriptions of Roach’s eyes doing various nonhuman things thank uuuu), lowkey ruthlessness, the fact that they’ve lived hundreds of lives over thousands of years, etc…

11 Likes

Ahhhh…gotcha! I misread, my bad!

3 Likes

I imagine Roach as Iwan Rheon, mostly like Simon Bellamy in Misfits, mysterious, mischief and somewhat caring, smiling shyly and slyly at same time, seems vulnerable at first glimpse, but when you look at him deep in the eye, you will find out, you will find out a dormant predator…well, I’m done, I just make up the last part.:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

My appearance headcanon for M!Roach is basically Zayn Malik when he shaved his head. Maybe with bigger eyes.

I don’t know why I envision Roach having a shaved head. I guess it fits his character. lmfao

3 Likes

Well

Summary

Nah, i don’t have a face in mind when i think of Roach, besides someone particularly cute and young, can’t see them as someone hot.

11 Likes

Hahahahaha stop it!:joy: Now it’s playing in my mind.

2 Likes

I picture female Roach as Aubrey Plaza from Legion

12 Likes

I keep seeing Roch as looking like Loki and Thor I don’t know why.

3 Likes

@pimenita Something I have been curious about, are you from Euskadi, if you don’t mind me asking? I saw you linking to some punk music from Spain and it got me curious :thinking:

3 Likes

well…I see Roach…

like this…

Then…she start talking about cultist and shit…(I mean whats next ? Voodoo? Oh Roach)…

and she goes like this…:sweat_smile:

Still love her though :kissing_heart:

12 Likes

Argentina, but I find the history of its people so interesting. They have a lot of fire and their music is just perfect. The best punk I’ve ever heard :clap:

7 Likes

my vacation has begun and thus the fanart starts waltzing in (i was gonna submit this to you Pime but your submissions are turned off. LET ME INNN)

best timeline: roach and mc return to the void

i realize i am very on-brand with this, but really, read up on sharks and remora and tell me it doesn’t scream eldritch monster and symbiotic shapeshifter (especially if my theory of roach eating the mc’s energy is true WHICH IT IS)

26 Likes

This piece is aptly named Let Me In. In it, we can appreciate a shark and its remora floating in what the artist has deemed to call “the void”; a vast nothingness of turquoise blue, which represents the innate fear of being completely alone in a cold, uncaring universe. The pink and red hearts represent the hope of ever finding support and contentment; pay special attention to the way none of them is entirely closed, except for the one that looks as if it’d been attacked by a rabid dog. It says a lot about the artist opinion about that matter. Under the shark we can see a vicious maw, waiting for its next victim. Humanity? Another heart? I’ll let you decide.

(Also the submission box is now open)

18 Likes

13b5deef15b7fa1baee78d12d7c8712d

15 Likes

its ok, they were asked by the mc to give a opinion.

5 Likes

After all of yours theories and this piece of art, I’m going to start a cult in the name of you. It’s inevitable

5 Likes

It’s really happening.:rofl: I’m going to name it Roachtakesasharknap.

5 Likes