The Magician's Burden

Is Enigma the next game, or the third, or the fourth?

My bad. The Magician’s Enigma is V2, The Magician’s Enemy is V3, and V4 is currently unnamed. It was going to be called The Magician’s Misery, but then The Enchanter’s Misery happened. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Seems like some people are being sexist and racist those kinds of people disgust me​:grimacing:. :pray::heartpulse:Let us commence the worshipping of our brown skinned goddesses. :pray::heartpulse:

2 Likes

@Samuel_H_Young I can understand why most people have hard time whith slow pacing but it’s serve the story we have time to know more about the RO’s and how the city works

1 Like

Yeah, I genuinely get why some people don’t like the slow pacing. But, I also made a conscious decision to make it that way, and I know that many of my readers appreciate that element of the story, you included, it seems. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My dad as a said. That only a man who is not sure of who really is feels scared about a woman who is assertive and strong. I mean I could understand that some people could prefer x physical traits… But discarded characters because aren’t barbie doesn’t sound very right.

But I maybe aren’t a normal case. I am straight but I don’t limit my characters to be what i am so forme is more the character personality that other thing.

2 Likes

I personally had no problem whatsoever with the weak MC. It never really occurred to me that they were underpowered and it really flowed well.

1 Like

@Sovereign I wouldn’t go as far as worship her but I like the romance she’s nice, intelligent and despite her sword skills she prefer diplomacy
@Samuel_H_Young I must admit I like slow pacing it let the author show the world he created and how its works and what it looks like

1 Like

Oh, I should mention that although the MC and the ROs will all become much more powerful in V2, and they’ll also get powerful allies as well, that doesn’t mean that the story will be any less difficult.

The villains will be much stronger, too: the main antagonist in V2 is Baga, the most powerful witch in Lume, who could destroy Kihbok without breaking a sweat.

So, :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

This probably isnt as important but will the characterz look different too? i.e the mc has more scars, violet looks more rugged etc.

1 Like

Ohh that’s sound promising just after we get to Khibhok level and think we achieve something we found someone we true insane power for a mere human

1 Like

For sure. Keano will get buffer and grow a fuller beard, Violet loses her eye after battling Kihbok, etc.

Could if we romance them have a said in their appearance. Or even break with them I can stand beards is a no no. So romantic option will stop having a banging parner if gets hairy .

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll give options for the MC react to the ROs’ changes. Keano already has a beard anyways, just a little one. :stuck_out_tongue:

See I knew there was reasons why i had a instant hate for him… Apart because is a hippie asshole.

1 Like

Will Mabelin go through any significant changes too? Please don’t let anything happen to that glorious mohawk.

2 Likes

If anything, she’ll make it more glorious. :joy: but I haven’t decided yet!

2 Likes

She applies dyes to her moehawk

1 Like

I like that idea, but I’m already gonna have Percy dye his hair.

Uhhh, this forum is being stingy AF when it comes to Likes. I’ve given like 10 and it’s already saying I’m almost out. -_-

4 Likes

So Percy is gonna be all emo after his fathers death?

1 Like