The Lost Heir Trilogy

My charming assassin chose Thea as his consort because love conquers all. Also since I did her side quest she’s a Chieftain-in-waiting of one of the Mountain Tribes. Since he (outwardly) relies on his charisma and silver tongue to get things done, I am sure my nobles confide in me that some unwashed barbarian is unfit to be my Queen.

Once.
Each.

In all seriousness for the more formidable (looking) consorts I would imagine that simply having her in the same room would be enough. Would you seriously tell a Soulburner to take a hike to her face?

I wonder if there will be a scene in LH3 where a certain barmaid appears with your red-headed bastard. If your consort is Karla, I am certain that you will have to possess 100 Agility to dodge the inevitable arrow storm. Your last day in Elmvale before adventuring and you spent it with some other woman instead? The others won’t recognize the woman but I hope you have 100 Charm regardless…

Choices:

• Pay 1000 Gold as hush money
  • Go ahead and tell my consort
3 Likes

I’m sure Karl wouldn’t attack the MC, just be really hurt. Now if the consort was Jess…

Choices:
-Don’t tell your consort.
-DEFINITELY don’t tell your consort.
-Warn the barmaid that her life is in danger.
-Get ready to meet your parents in the afterlife.
-Blame it all on Theo.

3 Likes

[quote=“Gary, post:1058, topic:2514, full:true”]In all seriousness for the more formidable (looking) consorts I would imagine that simply having her in the same room would be enough. Would you seriously tell a Soulburner to take a hike to her face?
[/quote]

I suspect that in those cases where your consort are one of the more formidable ones, that’s about half the reason for why your advisors etc doesn’t try to advise you against it further XD

I’m not sure that is how it’d go down… Karla would probably feel a bit hurt, sure, but she strikes me as the possibly most level-headed of the bunch, so I don’t think there’d be any hail of arrows.

Kill both bastard and mother
Killmother raise boy as a squire. Your options are good only. My favorite could wipe their memory with a lute song.

2 Likes

touche’ :o haha will redo then

Haha yeah, neither the mother nor the bastared would be safe from Jess… Probably. And the MC would probably have reason to be nervous for the immediate future…

Oooh, that’s an evil, yet interesting option. If the mother came with the intent to blackmail anyway, then this would be my prefered way to deal with the mother while at the same time doing my fatherly duty and see to that the boy ends up well cared for…

As an aside, besides the bar server (Steffany) and the Weapon Master (Suno), are there any other named possibilities for a royal bastard to show up? And poison_mara is right, I only did consider “good” options. The former would be relatively easy to deal with but Suno is a whole different kettle of fish, especially if she shows up with her fellows from Opal Cove. Still I stand by the notion that hilarity ensues regardless. XD

Depending on your choices of prestige class, you certainly have the wherewithal to push aside anything but sentimental attachments to a bastard after all. The Master of Assassins really does not have to deal with people they do not want to. A necromancer, dark knight or demon summoner… well…

I’d imagine that Jess would be kinda okay with you being a necromancer. Petra on the other hand might look at you kind of funny.

“Dear, its not working out. You’re not the man I married.”

“What? Is it the sunken cheeks? The pallor? The undead abominations? Its the undead abominations isn’t it?”

4 Likes

Is there a ludd seige and selena walkthrough? I dug the tunnel because strategically i figured thatd be the best. Also on the way to ludd i asked to be trained in arcane tattooing and she said shell take me as an apprentice but my job didnt change or anything. Is That normal?

[quote=“BlueMoon, post:1066, topic:2514, full:true”]
Is there a ludd seige and selena walkthrough? I dug the tunnel because strategically i figured thatd be the best.[/quote]

I don’t know if there’s a walkthrough/strategy guide, though I have no doubt one will be made sooner or later. But as far as I have been able to ascertain for myself, no matter which method you use for the siege, you will run into a problem of one kind or another. How you get through it and/or how much of a delay that causes depends on what talents and so forth you have at your disposal. As a demon summoner, for example, I could use a certain demon to deal with the problem with the tunnel, though that still caused +1 delay as I recall…

Oh great @EmperorHeartless, accept me as your follower. :pray:

1 Like

@NeoHeartless… another wishes to join our flock… haha… ever thought of running for president?.. hehe… if you have time from your busy week that is…

Is there a way to make the orphan a squire? Also did Anyone manage to get more than 3 100% stats? Preferably as an assassin.

He seems a bit young for that to me. He seems really suspicious to me though, and I’m just waiting for some kind of big reveal about him, like being our secret brother or a good demon or something.

Question! So i have an old farmers horse. Im doing the Elf Alliance quest atm. Could i get the worm mount and then sell it so that i can get the dragon Mount? I just need a better mount for ludd

no you can’t… any legendary mount gets “released” when you get a new one and not sold…

Thats fine!! So then i could get the worm and use it til i get the dragon?

if you have the stats and class to get the worm, then yes…

Oh I thought that was just a regular gem, I kept letting Theo have it.

I do :slight_smile: Thank you very much!!