The Lost Heir Trilogy

Hmmm I did end up trying the vampire thing that the other person suggested if only because that was another scenario Id have liked to see with Jace/Jess . But it looks like it’ll be impossible unless I give up the gem of seeing by doing the whole ‘throw myself in front of jace’
otherwise itll be impossible to have enough points with both peter/petra and jace/jess (or at least if i want to date jace/jess)
Though that is kind of disapointing. Ah well. I still have crazy amounts of respect for the author for being able to cram this much flexibility and detail into the little things that would change the course of the game.

I wrote a little guide a little back to being able to have enough points to romance Jess while still having enough points with Petra to become a vampire (mostly because I was arguing with someone if it could be done on here). It’s a little further back in the thread, but it can be done without losing the gem of perception.

Oh no way!!! thank you so much!!! If its ok can I ask you one last thing? Is it possible to date one of the LH1 characters in any of the later games? or do I only have that cut off point of being in Elmvale

Nah, you can only be involved with any of the original 5 (Theo/Thea, Gill/Gale, Jace/Jess, Peter/Petra, and Karl/Karla) if you start a romance with them in LH1. Same with Bran/Brinn and starting a romance in LH2.

If Lucid ever writes a book. I hope its as great as this.

1 Like

Shoot sorry I feel like Im asking too many questions now ;;; Ive now played almost the entirety of lh3 and I was never given the option to turn Jace into a vampire despite being a vampire lord. what exactly are the requirements for this? I mean I even went around drinking blood whenever I was given the option. Was there a specific set of people I shouldve taken blood from to unlock that option?

I think you have the option to turn all your friends into vampires

What thebestplayer said. You get the option to turn all of your friends into vampires. It doesn’t matter who you fed on in LH2.

My basement has been under construction (again!), so I haven’t had access to my computer. I bought a new laptop and it arrived today. I plan to get it up and running, pretty much just for my writing.

So, I’ll be doing a Big Bad Bug update for LH3 in the next week or so… finally!

In all honesty though, I plan to just fix bugs and not add content. I’ve got a good start on my next game, but I have no details to share at the moment. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Already set aside 5$ for it.

1 Like

Yes, you still need to have 90 Evil… even a priest of the Unknown needs that Evilness. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What is this Priest of the unknown?

If you are a priest in the first game, you will find an amulet that consume a man’s soul.
If you keep the amulet and go to Tornassa, you will find the Unknown god.

By the Neo,I hate phoneposting so much.

The only benefit is that you can be any morality with it, though it’s still treated as evil.

Does anyone know how to become a Dragon Rider? I was following g one of the guides for ranger/thief and at one point it said the option to have a dragon as your mount would show up.

@Lucid I don’t know if you want to change this, but there are a few bonus when you choose your final class that are worthless.
Like the Luck Mage, needs 100 Arcana and when you receive the stats bonus of the class, it gives you 20 Arcana. There is no need for it, because you already have 100 Arcana.

Or the second level of Seer. When you become a Seer for the first time, you need 75 Perception, then you gain +20, and when you train to the second level you gain +25. It’s not necessary because you will have at least 95 Perception.

@Scrivener you need 60 History, 60 Geography, 60 Arcana and Lord Torvor relationship 70.

1 Like

Yep that was the problem my History was only at a 54. Not sure how to get it up before Ludd though.

Now all we need is to make the dragon undead

1 Like

Be a scribe