The Lost Heir Trilogy

You don’t need the gloves. Just take the bow at the beginning, same bonus less work. +Agility. Then you can train squire and then Ranger after delivering sheep

That’s not the point, there is a special scene during the knight tournament with the archery glove, only no one could ever get it because the glove is de facto exclusive with the squire class.

Like TheDrake said. It’s a pity to have unobtainable scene here. Like infamous “cut content” in gaming industry, which at times found in game’s code…

If Lucid does that +10 stat bonus thing for LH1 that he’s talked about maybe doing a year after LH3’s release, the scene would become accessible then.

1 Like

I’ll add those to the new list. :slight_smile:

They may get fixed some day. Thanks @Darakkuu_Nobelu and @Vigabergbui

Any other bugs can be put into the appropriate threads:

Here’s Lost Heir 2 Bugs:

I have finally gone through all the playthroughs to get every prestige class in LH2! Very excited to see how it all plays out in Demon war! :smiley:

I think we all know. That druid is all anyone ever needs in a class.

5 Likes

Still stuck on apple, I presume?

Want to know too… day after tomorrow will be month since i said “It’s already a month since game appeared on Hosted Games release list…” XD

Apple and other submissions are under way. They take time, especially since it’s good to have release days lined up. Fridays are good release days. This Friday is too soon. So… 17th? 24th? We’ll see, but yes, it’s getting very close now. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

The fact the story/game is done and I can’t play it yet is driving me mad XD.

3 Likes

I think google play submission’s usually take 1-3 days if I recall from an old google search, So this Friday isn’t that unrealistic. I’m looking forward to it.

One day after the earlier acess for Mass Effect: Andromeda, I might have some time for LH3 when I’m at work.

3 Likes

Insert meme about excitement :grinning:

Does the weapons master you meet (and sleep with) in LH1 appear in LH2 or even LH3?

Will it be for sale on everything at once cause I use a kindle fire to read these and if I have to wait even longer I will cry :cry:

Trying to do early access of Mass Effect: Andromeda at the same time with Lost Heir 3… silly EA, they just don’t undestrand who are they rivaling with. XD

3 Likes

As far as I remember, he/she doesn’t appear in second game, but depending on your relationships you can have support from Opal Cove.
Not sure abouy specifics, since i glanced over this moment in script, but haven’t gotten it yet on my playthroughs.

You can get free support from the weapon masters in LH2 (instead of buying it for 300 gold) if you healed the weapon master in LH1 but did not train with them. If you trained with them, the weapon masters in LH2 said they haven’t heard from them in a long time, just like you hadn’t healed them.

I think this one is a bug, @Lucid are you aware of this bug?