The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

At that point in the game my former slave mc would really disagree. Besides being a born slave is never exactly a sign of great luck, now is it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Considering what I know of Celeste from the old beta as well as our cute mage loverboy the juice of magic doesn’t quite seem worth the squeeze to me or my mc in this world.

1 Like

… Who’s Samus? :yum:

Yes, but the fact that Clementine took pity on them and freed them at the last minute is incredibly lucky. And the fact that Hotshot found them in the alley when they were on the brink of death and brought them back to the guild. And the time that Bones pretty much decided to kill the MC and their friends, but the MC managed to change his mind just before he pulled the trigger… Basically, the MC’s magic is very weak and laying dormant at the beginning, and only really comes out during certain death situations.

2 Likes

@Avery_Moore When Celeste sends the MC and their friends to Bones she used female pronouns when she talked about Swift. Since noone questioned that in the scene and the game keeps refering to Swift as “he” after that scene is it right to assume that wasn’t how you intented it?

2 Likes

Oh… Shit. Yes, this is absolutely unintentional. Thank you! :persevere:

1 Like

So the MC is like Domino? They subconsciously alter reality probabilities in their favor?

2 Likes

Of course it also still doesn’t “save” the mc in the chaotic good ending. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I never got an ending where mc didn’t end up fucked lol

2 Likes

i dont understand where I would get the full version :grimacing:

1 Like

@I_Kon
Here you go. :slight_smile:
https://dashingdon.com/play/averymoore/villains/mygame/index.php?cb=86307

3 Likes

Haha good one. You were joking right?

1 Like

Just finished my first full playthough. :grin:
I managed to kill the Leech, romance Swift, and I achieved the Lawful Neutral ending.

Great job writing the game. @Avery_Moore
The game will be even better in the updated version. :joy: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah, pretty much. It’s kind of like their dormant, unused magic sends out an S.O.S signal whenever they’re on the brink of death. :yum:

Almost did. Started a riot, after all. :yum:

Chaotic Neutral was pretty nice. :blush:

… No, seriously, who’s Samus? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Great game with a well-written story. Really enjoyed it. If I play again, I will probably try to focus on a few skills, as I think I built my character too much as a jack of all trades. I am glad there is a checkpoint system.

Defeating the leech is tough.

p.s. Anyway you could make sure the last save slot is at the top? I accidentally reloaded the wrong save once.

1 Like

Samus Aran from Metroid

1 Like

Warning 30+ Years NES Metroid / Gaming Spoiler!

3 Likes

How did you manage to get 20 in two of your stats cuz I’m stuck trying kill bones

1 Like

So, how many relationship points do you need to romance the main ROs?

2 Likes

@COGZealot
You need 50 relationship points to romance someone.

@Abstract_One
Here’s a guide to all the stat increases. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Is there any way to beat the alpha in the wolf storyline?

2 Likes