The Lawless Ones (Previously "Villains") Completed! (Remake in the Works)

Use the weapon.

2 Likes

Thanks, I thought I needed some high stats or something.

2 Likes

I did not make it in time but let me say this: after playing the Price of Freedom game I am more than looking forward to this one. Nothing much to say here, just wanted to say something because of how much I liked writer’s previous work.

1 Like

Oh wow! You made a guide? That’s AWESOME!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awh! Thank you!:hearts:

2 Likes

Here’s the updated guide to all the stat increases.

9 Likes

Oh wow! This is amazing!!! :hearts::hearts::hearts:

2 Likes

Hey just wondering if you would update the link at the top to include the whole game, not only the demo? Just wondering because you’ve posted a link to the full game in the replies but not actually in the main post.

1 Like

I probably will eventually. Just want to get all of POF finished first, then when I get back to work on Lawless Ones, I’ll update this thread :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. POF Innocence lost is a good read, i hope you can figure out the copyright issues.

1 Like

Updated the front page, so that everyone can see the game up there! … Also if anyone would like to beta-test the updated version I’m working on, please let me know. (Afraid I’ve not got enough now to show everyone, but I’ll make sure to let you guys know as soon as the prologue is finished.) :relaxed:

10 Likes

I’m interested in testing the updated version. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, BR! I’d be super happy for your help! Will let you know as soon as there’s something to test. :relaxed:

2 Likes

I’d love to help test… what’s changing in the new version? Or would that be spoiler territory?

1 Like

Hurray! Thanks Morgan! … And LOADS of stuff is changing in the new version. Basically, since I was submitting the game to the CoG comp, a tonne of ideas I had just kind of got scrapped because I had to get the game done in time for the deadline. Now that the comp is over, I can take as much time as I like on it. So… New places, new characters, very expanded story, you get to use magic… Yeah, just a lot. :yum:

11 Likes

I’d like to beta test the new version too. I had great time with the old one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Curious to see what if anything you’ve changed in the slave origin in particular. :wink:

2 Likes

I must say having played the beta you did an awesome job … Is the new version still part of the original beta message you sent originally?

1 Like

Oooooo, I remember playing this demo ages ago when it was only like a chapter long and I didn’t have an account and I really enjoyed it. I’ll have to play the updated version now~

1 Like

Nah, I haven’t even finished the prologue for the new one… To be fair though, the prologue is REALLY bloody long. :yum:

2 Likes