The Last Wizard

Charisma is on the enhancement track.

4 Likes

Like @Ramidel said, there’s an enhancement track that has straight up Charisma. :slight_smile:

The short answer… no. The true answer? It’s much closer than you think at first. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Doesn’t use classes.

Barring the line of personal enhancements, the magic you learn and your stats aren’t related.

3 Likes

How long would a typical play through be? Just took a look at steam… its stated for release on saturday.

1 Like

That’s right. The magic system is much less game-like than Lost Heir. No classes, no levels. Further along the story line of the game-story spectrum.

No clue. Seems long to me, but some skim readers do weird things. Around 185k words though, so I think it’ll be good for most people.

Steam is saying 16 hours til unlock, here in Canada!

11 Likes

Can confirm. About 15 hours left here in the U.S.

1 Like

saying same to me and im not in canada. XD. what do you mean weird things? i think i kinda fall into those skim readers, but i dont think i do anything weird

1 Like

Enhancement wizards, on the other hand, find their stats very useful spell-wise.

10 Likes

http://otakukart.com/animeblog/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/IMG_20170722_002031.jpg

“Challenge accepted.”

5 Likes

IT’S FINALLY RELEASED IN GOOGLE PLAY GUYS! GO! Go! Go!

10 Likes

can you put the link in here, please @Vae

1 Like

I just saw that too!

11 Likes

Someone made that complaint?

1 Like

Can always trust Google Play to release early.

2 Likes

Going to go celebrate.
Thanks Lord-Emporer Lucien.
I’ve called sick Monday.

3 Likes

Thirteen hours on Steam.

Screw all of you on mobile. :sob:

6 Likes

I have it. :sunglasses: Me and My golem Mr Pumpkins

3 Likes

Yes! Am leaving my mundane life on earth and going to a fantasy kingdom! See ya later guys lol

5 Likes

Yayy! Time to explore some magic!
:dizzy_face:

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

A world full of painful choices, crushed emotions, Amazing companions and the occasional sad death?

YES!!!

2 Likes