The Kingdoms in Ebanda: Returning of Dinosaurs (DEMO RELEASED)

Um… Is that a game too?

3 Likes

Uwaarrrggghhh

Nevermind! You’ve got an original idea, so that’s good!
:anger: :relaxed: :right_anger_bubble:

4 Likes

Tell me if you find any errors or typos or something in the game. I tested it once, but I’m sure there are mistakes that I didn’t notice.

The Kingdoms in Ebanda: Returning of Dinosaurs (DEMO RELEASED)…where?

1 Like

Um… The link is here?

Whatever I got 21 hours comment block lol

Fixed!

I got what you meant. Check out stats screen, there are some information about Kingdoms.

Omg, what did you do lol. Well, your people have a great faith in you. I will edit stats screen again though.

Yeah, I agree with you. I thought about that, but somehow I changed my mind. I will add it in the next update :slight_smile:

Only four dinosaurs returned. Two of them young and small.

Um… How are you going to feed them? Their stomach is almost as huge as your castle lol. He will eat your people when he grows up :smiley:

Well… They all are T Rex… So… They just kill. And eat.

Wait a minute… He shouldn’t have sent anything if you told him not to. Something is wrong. I will fix that.

I fixed stats screen.

1 Like

:dizzy_face: weird when I wrote that it said that the Demon was to be released tomorrow.

1 Like

When trying to imprison the thief:

startup line 555: Non-existent variable ‘trust’

1 Like

• Why won’t you die?!
  • Nanofaiths, son!

but really, is it supposed to go that far?

2 Likes

It’s short for now, but I like it. Only thing I would like to mention for now is when we choose our southern ally, could we get a short describtion of the kingdoms? Otherwise it feels like a shot in the dark. Especially with all the emphasis on eight different kingdoms, eight different “ruling philosophies”. I somehow would like if the game warns tells me about those possible allies at least a little bit.

Oh. It’s in the stat screen. Didn’t expect that. Kinda hidden that way, I’m not sure how many people first look at the stat screen (I know I don’t), so mentioning it during the choice a la: “Your ally is this kingdom with that properties are you sure this is correct” a little bit like the follow up question for the name and kingdom could avoid some confusion? (Would have avoided my confusion at least)

4 Likes

Dinosaurs and Kingdoms? Oh my. But really this is a unique concept. I like it so far!

1 Like

Are these dinosaurs all carnivours/herbivours/omnivours or all it doesnt matter they just kill anything in there way?

1 Like

@PineappleGod you know , what first got my atention was the name… i was like " hell yeah, more medieval wips…"…
i think the dinosaurs was some kind of metaphor or name of some dinasty ( like game of thrones with wolfs and lions…)

how are your going to do that… for example fighting a t-rex with swords or some kind of ballistic device is going to be one hell to write and keep it realistic… after all t rex are both strong and fast. :smirk:
another question i want to ask is ¿How many dinosaurs returned? since they are only in the north where our mc live.

3 Likes

Those dinosaus were probably frozen in permafrost or something. So to know how many survived and can come back we need to know how many cubic meters of ice we have left and how many cubic meters one dinesaur normally occupies (the average, because different kinds of dinesaurs). Also how much of the ice melts on a daily basis. And then we can guess the daily “production” of dinesaurs. Plus/Minus some inaccuracies (but those don’t matter anyway I would argue, after all it’s the dinosaucalypse).

2 Likes

we may need einsteins for that mathematic lol

2 Likes

Nah, the problem is more all the unknowns not the math itself…and if Ebanda’s ice layer is not completely connected/located on the landmass we also have to substract all the drowning dinosaurs…except…the return of the megalodons! :smiley:

Try to stab that thing with a flimsy sword…(it’s hard mode because you have to swim too)

I want one as pet…can we…can we get a pet dinosaur? One of the small ones?

3 Likes

Sounds good can’t wait to be cruel

1 Like

… other people from another Kingdom
hqdefault (2)

3 Likes

Well that is why I meant a small one. That’s nearly the same as having a pet chicken.

Ohh. No small ones (like the tyranosaur dilong for example) or plant eaters then. :cry: But it was a nice dream as long as it lasted.

3 Likes

I was sorta confused when I specifically said to Marcus that I don’t care about the hunters and then later on he says he sent a group to look for them anyway?

3 Likes

this game see awesome…I can’t wait to see more of this game