This is the Thread for The Kepler Colony: Evacuation (Formerly known as Colonising Kepler 62e: Evacuation). This is one of four games being produced by @Samuel_H_Young (Trial of the Demon Hunter) and myself (The Race).
The prequel to this game will be written by Samuel, but is currently on hold. For more about Sam’s game, click here
THE KEPLER COLONY: EVACUATION
It is the year 2090. An asteroid is discovered on a collision course with the Earth. Efforts to stop it are futile and the only chance for the survival of the human race is to evacuate the planet.
You are the head of a task force with one mission: Create a spaceship capable and large enough to traverse the stars to the only confirmed hospitable planet discovered: Kepler 62e.
- Play as YOUR nation with the game adaptable to over 40 nations
- Develop new technologies and use them to improve your spaceship
- Manage your budget Should you put money into tech, building, the public sector or security?
- Tackle moral dilemmas Who should be saved? Who will you leave to die?
- Deal with terrorists Some people will do anything to ensure their own survival
- Trade with other nations also scrambling to build their own spaceships