The Haze Under Windbrooke

Hey @OdicHastings
What are the official RO’s?

4 Likes

Fascinating! I like this game!

1 Like

Finish it by this month and I will be the first to by.The Vampire House was, no is still the shit and I’m dying to what you do with this.

1 Like

Romance options are…

Lucas and Joan for female characters only.

Elrin for male characters only.

Toby and Rita for either.

Lucas and Rita are associated with the monster group. Toby is associated with the human group. Elrin and Joan are neutral.

2 Likes

When I saw Joan

Future waifu sighted

120% compatibility

Joan: I’m gay

16 Likes

is she the mage?
20 characters

1 Like

She’s the vampire chick who talks to you when you visit the vampire group. You’re probably having trouble remembering simply because she doesn’t have many other scenes right now.

In fact, depending on what choices you picked, you may not have seen her at all. Her scenes are in the human route (that haven’t been implemented yet), and you’ll see her if you are a vampire, and told Raven about it.

I’m sorry! I thought it would be cool to give characters explicit sexualities!

It is legitimately making me sad that some people aren’t getting the romance options they want :frowning:

8 Likes

No straight girl?
20 char

4 Likes

oh I remenber! she gave us a vial of blood in the dinner

1 Like

shrugs

I didn’t plan it that way. Rita is still perfectly dateable even if you’re a dude.

If I wasn’t limited on time, I could probably insert another character, but I just can’t while trying to keep to my current schedule.

Well but there are 2 choices for everyone, with the exception of straight guys.

5 Likes

Hm. The issue may have resolved itself. I’m writing the human group’s route right now.

I needed another peer character in the group beside Toby, so I added a nun character.

Even though I really didn’t want to add another partner-type character, I think this might work out.

2 Likes

lol during the scene were we met Joan for the first time and we realized that place is real this would be how I acted:
Me: “That place was real…Wait? So how did you get your voice to sound like that!?”

Joan: “What?”

Me: “Your voice. Was it the helmet or did you alter it?”

Joan: “That’s what you want to know? Not what is that place or how you ended up there?”

Me: “No.”

Lol also I hope we get to make friends with a werewolf boy this time and he’ll join us and fight the have. And maybe a demon girl this time too. Looking forward to seeing the other ROs and hope they will join us to fight.

7 Likes

Lucas can become a partner character.

You know, I was actually planning a female demon character when I first started this. And then… I dunno. I guess I just forgot. It didn’t wind up happening.

1 Like

Lucas? I guess I didn’t meet him in my play through. I played human male, and went with aunt Raven. Or did I just miss him?
lol it’s ok there isn’t a demon girl my friend tho does hope for a werewolf bf for him tho lol I’m hoping for another girl like Elizabeth she was cute.

1 Like

You can meet Lucas on a werewolf run, depending on your choices.

1 Like

Ooooh I figured when he mentioned him lol. But I want to stay my smexy human self! …Although if we can choose our fur color
I wouldn’t mind being a purple wolf

This is a thing again? Neat, I was wondering if this one was coming back.

2 Likes

I’m really happy to see this again I really like vampire house and I think this looks like it will be great.

2 Likes

I found the demo to be neat and fun, though I did not feel any relation to Vampire House, certainly not enough to see it as a spin off, but I still look forward to each possibility this has.
EDIT: That’s not fair, it’s obviously in the same universe and shares a lot of lil lore bits between both worlds, I think the harshness is only due to wanting more Vampire House itself.
Edit end.
The idea of the weapon being a rapier is neat, I rarely think of those as something you’d use against Hardy foes, though to be fair, Solomon Kane did wonders with one!
Your writing is enjoyable and the characters you create are almost always memorable.

Roxanne best waifu.

7 Likes