The Great Tournament Hints

Oh I heard of swamp castle

Will download it later… Thanks:-)

And yeah this game is so fun with so many choices… I will re-read it many times. Let us cheer and enjoy :slight_smile:

By the way you should read Vampire House too…another quality romance story… But it only allow you time for one romance partner, stay on one choice or else you won’t have enough time to date her;-)

Is this game like Lords of Aswick?

I never play that before

But strongly recommend you to play this one … Already 2 of us read till around 1 am :wink:

Sort of? It’s a lot more gamey, with the focus being more on getting good stats and going around and winning tournaments (there’s a travel/time mechanic you have to deal with). It’s still pretty fun though, unless you manage to lose at the end like I just did

1 Like

Great game sir or mam …I loved it and I played through it multiple times to get all endings it was fun you know and just gr8888 I loved it …:blush::ok_hand::clap:

There is a bug in the game when you raise your int and then reset your stats the int still the same as you raise it

Btw i need help with the midas achievement and the hidden one i ve unlocked the other

Will do. ill check that out

2 Likes

Its more on tournatments and internal affairs/strife while Lords of Aswick focuses on war and knighthood.

I would love to see an achievements guide for this one too :slight_smile:

1am? sounds very familiar to me… :laughing:

Just finished playing my 2nd playthrough in Hard mode and I think I’ve chosen the “Happily Ever After Path” … And it rocks! Below are my most memorable achievements so far:

• Recruited all of my possible teammates in the Melee Tournament and won.

• Princess Hannah kissed my MC for the first time while accompanying her around the Capital

• Made my companions survived the war

• Hooked up with Nadine

• Hooked up with Abeline

• Hooked up with Ashery

• Hooked up with Hannah

• Won the The Great Tournament

• Become the Crowned Prince

• Learned Robert was Alive and Saved him

• Married Hannah and have 10 children with her

… Oh yeah… Cheers!

6 Likes

Cool…

Yeah we can earn Hannah’s kiss if we stay with her till midnight in the capital:-)
This title is really enjoyable :wink:

Long live the King ( us ) and long live the queen ( Hannah ). :wink:

Man i got only 3 children how did you manage that any idea let me know if you have any idea ok

What are the best stats to raise? I keep snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in endgame.

I think agility and wisdom?

Because that’s my highest stat… Maybe you need to train sword play earlier too

My chosen base stats were str 2 int 1 wis 1 dip 1 lead 1 Agi 1 .Then raised my int early in the game for me to learn fire magic which will be used against the fat bastard at the great tournament Wisdom pretty much go up depending on your actions

Great game, it’s crazy how many times Sir Robert is nearly killed.

You need all average I think and some good ones like intelligence and agility can do

Hello, I am at the fake gold sacks part, I am dumb, I can’t do any math whatsoever, please help.

LOL…

It is like this… each fake gold sack has extra 0.1 g… so in the end when you add the summation you notice the extra mass is 0.4 g… that means the fake one should be the 4th sack… I forget the detail but its something like that, so your reward will be all the non fake gold sacks you present… it is cool:-)

1 Like

Man, thanks Eric, are you a major in math? Cause i know I’m not lmao, I woulda picked anything