The Great Tournament 2 guide

I need help with the riddle competition in the starting of the game

Ask the guard "If I asked the other to choose the road to the paridise, what would you pick? " Then pick the opposite of what the guard answered. In the second riddle. Split the gold balls in half until there is one left, first round, split them by 6, second round, split them by three, final round, place one gold ball in both sides.

Do you know how to make the country into a republic

How to marry karina?

It depends on what storyline you played in Great Tournament. If you romanced Hannah who according to me the best love interest or romance option. Others were good but not as good as her. She can actually be the perfect lady for any man fiction or real. Now if you choose Hannah then you get to become a prince. Be loyal and win the wars against Lady Antonia and other tribes and support her. Otherwise you could play the Lord of Redwood storyline. Don’t worry you can still become the king and even marry Hannah at the end of the game.

How do you unlock the fireball option

Choose the Intelligence option then Ask Ben to train you how to conjure a fireball. Be persistent, then with enough intelligence, clear your thoughts. There, you are now a basic fire mage. (If you help Ben get to his grandchildren that is)

Hey, I’ve been wondering, does anyone know how to find sir Robert without going down the prince storyline or is that the only way?

1 Like

You can without the Prince Storyline. Ask the King for a boon with political power. King, Heir, Advisor

What do I do on that path to find him?

After picking a boon with political power. MC finds him on the Dungeons of the Villain

Anything for the Prince storyline with a high light stat?