The Fernweh Saga (Scheduled Release: 5 January!) [Book One is 600k]

New Launch Gif More Orange

The wait is finally over; Book One of The Fernweh Saga is out now for you to experience! :green_heart:

~From January 5th until the 12th, the first book is on sale for only $4.99, so please consider buying as well as recommending it then to get a good deal and help with its initial ranking. You can play the first four chapters for free.~

DEMO

GooglePlay, Steam, Apple, Choice of Games | TFS Patreon

If you enjoy TFS, please consider leaving a review/rating. It does wonders for the series and draws new readers into Fernweh, helping our community grow.

I’m launching my Patreon as well. Character (RO) portraits, bonus writings, sneak peeks, and much more can be found on it, including some free content sprinkled throughout this month that is open to the public as a ‘thank you’ and to celebrate the book’s release. Thank you for your support! :blush:

I also went ahead and created a thread for Book One discussion: here. It will be a great place to meet other Returning Visitors, talk about the characters, and ask any questions you may have.

Thank you for all of your support during the writing process of Book One! :green_heart: I met and interacted with so many different readers; I’ve known some of you for months, if not a year, while I’ve had the pleasure to meet newcomers as well. I can’t emphasize enough how thankful I am for the community. Your encouragement is motivating as I continue working on Book Two. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

29 Likes