This summer I decided it’s time to start working in a story I’ve been brewing for a while. So I created this account today in order to stop being a lurker
It’s a fantasy/adventure game with no combat “per say”. What I mean is it’s just based on your choices and conduit.
I’m looking for all sorts of opinions, from ideas on what to change/implement, to spotting errors (I tend to do that a lot and I apologize)
It has been many years since the exodus. When humans had to flee their homes, their world. Just to find themselves in this one, ruled by spirits whose whims could level mountains or dry oceans. But with all things considered the humans were rather lucky. The spirits made a city for them, and all they asked in return was knowledge, “Where are you from?”, “What was your world like?”. They still had questions to this day and their curiosity seemed far from satisfied.
But the humans had different concerns now. Two brothers were fighting for the throne in typical human fashion. This was the first war that would happen in the world of Amandatium and unfortunately, it would only be a trigger for far worse events.
You were born in this world, so its your responsibility to save it and construct a future for the forthcoming humans. This is the beginning of your story.
Currently working on:
So far I’m still working on the introduction, since it’s the chapter that will initialize your character and define a lot of what you’ll find.
What this game has
- Blank slate character
- Fantasy setting, with magic and original creatures
- Fleshing out the world as it’s played so that it doesn’t overburden the player in the beginning.
- The choices that are made change the conduit of the player, which in turn will alter the choice possibilities in the future besides the story itself.
- Multiple endings.
- Gray morality/choices (there isn’t a good or bad choice, that depends only in the opinion of the player).
- What else you think should be added?