The Fables of Foxbridge (WIP - 16 OCT.)

I will just like to say…wow. I love your writing as it makes what we have so far already engaging. The way you use the words defeintily gives a very vivid picture in my mind of what you are trying to say. I look forward to see what you bring fourth next.

5 Likes

great start! cant to see where this goes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Woah, I’m in awe with this WIP! The writing is excepcional, and the characters feel extremely real. I admit that I’m already in love with Casimir lmao. I hope you keep up the good work! Looking forward to seeing more of this WIP :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

This sounds extremely interesting!! Gonna try the demo and btw tysm for sharing this with us :heartbeat:

2 Likes

This. Is. FANTASTIC!! I love your writing style and everything flows nicely!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Totaly love this WIP can’t wait for the rest. Great job. If there were any spelling errors I M unfortunately not well educated in English so I might have missed them. But overall this is totally going on my follow list.

1 Like

I really like what you have so far! :+1:

1 Like

I replay this to see cas different reactions
I love him
I cri

2 Likes

I really like what u have written so far

1 Like

hello, everyone! thank you to any demo readers who took the time to comment, and to all the others who took the time to read it, it means a whole lot to me (,:

i’ve changed a few things, yay! the prologue is now at 13K, which was fun. can’t guarantee that it’ll even stay that length, but oh well.

what’s new? (OCT. 19)

• i fixed a few things, grammar, coding, etc, but i’m 100% sure i missed a few things, because my glasses are nowhere to be seen these days
  • added more to Linh interactions, because why not?
  • fleshed out Josephine’s part as well!

that’s really it, but thank you all again for your interest. it’s definitely been fun ((:

10 Likes

Great book from what I have read so far, though why do I get the feeling that your MC is going to come out of this, either a vampire, or a sorcerer, or something like that. Either way, interested on how the plot goes. Lots of description, which is always nice. Like that there is at least one character who uses sign language, that’s always interesting.
Other than that though, yeah, I like where the book seems to be going. Good luck with everything :slight_smile: I hope to read more of it soon.

2 Likes

Great story really like the change with the Linh interactions. I do have a suggestion tho athletic is kind of broad and the stat is focused on strength so I think it’d be more fitting if it was called strength or brawn or something else

1 Like

you’re totally right, thank you for pointing that out! ((: i settled changing it to strength, so thanks again!

1 Like

i hope to explore Beau, the one who does sign language, as much as i can ((: but thank you so much! i’m glad you enjoyed it!

i mean… Silverkeep hasn’t always been completely mundane :no_mouth:

2 Likes

You write so well :pleading_face::pleading_face: Don’t mind me as I repeat the wip a lotta times hoping that I can pick up on your super descriptive words aaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

aw, shucks, thanks! i’m a little rusty since the last serious thing i wrote was in university and that was a while ago (,: but i hope you enjoy your repeat plays! lol

5 Likes

An update! Headed to play it right now!

The very first new (I think) interaction with Linh makes me happy. I love how you get to flesh out your character at the very beginning, while fleshing out the other character and your relationship!

I feel like you changed the wording of a bunch of relationship actions, including Casimir and Josephine, and I adore it. You made it heaps more poetic and flowery. Not too much fluff, but just enough.

In other news, you didn’t fix one of the typos I found (insert anguished cry here).

When Josephine comes into the bookstore, it says, You don’t miss the way Josephine eyes gleam. It should be Josephine’s.

I love the new update! :heart:

1 Like

Enjoyed it very much :slight_smile: . Truly, the story just started and you have already spiced things up.!. Can’t wait to read more.!

1 Like

Your writing style is incredible! I cant wait to read more ^-^

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.