The Chronological Caverns (WIP)

That would be the Asari girl who kills you when you have sex right? I like Garrus for his personality, which when it comes down to it is what you look for in a romance, I mean Tali ain’t exactly a stunner herself (or maybe she is, I seem to recall that photo suggested she was). But anyway, to each their own. I’ll likely take some inspiration from ME and other CS games on how to tackle the romance issue, but it won’t be the core focus.

I romance Garrus too the tango dance is cool. But my dream was romance Wrex or Mordin .
Romance secondary is cool and up the replay value

Well I suspect the final endings will be primarily dependent on your allignment and who is your romance interest, if indeed you have one. That’s the idea, anyway.

oh cool. My alignment will be evil >:)

Been struck by a thought and would desire opinions here (not just Mara, ideally) for the friend or ally you meet near the beginning I mentioned - would people prefer a younger child character, akin to say Newt from Aliens or Clementine from Walking Dead - not designed to be a burden but not exactly super strong and stuff, or would you rather an older man or woman who could be a romance option?

That’s a hard choice for one if u decide to use a child I would be like an older sibling to them. second If u did older people I would be like hey “old man!!” Or “hey grandma!” Lol romance option would be cool too.

oh no child no way!!! it’s all buaaa buaaa buaaa :(( I hate children in games . So if there is a child i choose throw it in a volcano or eat him her.

Edit: Do you want my feedback or not? i could shut up if you want.

It’s ok Mara, that might have come off as insulting, your input is valued to me, I’m just slightly wishing I had more opinions than just yourself, so it’s nothing personal. Anyway, thanks to both of you, I’ll bear things in mind. I suspect the main thing I need to do is get a demo up and get feedback from there. :slight_smile:

Don’t listen to Mara. Go ahead and add a kid.

You could give a choice do you prefer have a useless baby crying each instance and destroy all your plans or cut your arm i prefer cut my arm. The only child cool in games its clementine in walking dead and she is way more mature than half of crew.

Why you don’t let choose between a child or a dog? or other cute creature who don’t be complaining each five seconds like Carver.

Who the heck is Carver?

DA2 character worst brother ever

I bet you’re one of those people who thought the kids in Jurassic Park should’ve got killed off at the end.

@Martin_Brody the girl was cool and mature but that tiny brat lol he had to be eaten

I’ve heard enough.

@MaraJade Actually in the book, the boy was the older one and he was the one with computer skills. But then they also befriended a baby raptor and that never showed up in the movie.

We were talking about the MOVIE.

And Tim wasn’t that bad. He had one of the best lines out of the whole movie:
“Can you feel that?” He had enough sense to tell Lex “Turn it off. Turn the light off.”

I read the books and watched the movies and I can say I like the similarities and differences in them both and can appreciate that. Its like having two games with the same everything but different spins like we went this way with one game and another with that one. Under eight years old or so and I told my mom I want Jurassic Park III for Xmas. Yay Xmas!

I’d prefer a RO right of the back otherwise i"ll feel responsible for the kid so unless he’s/she’s like a god who whenever they get scared or mess up starts shooting lightning out of there eyes that completely wipes all the bad guys out I don’t really think a kid would be good when your character has basically no idea what they are doing