The Chosen Guard (Undergoing revisions)

The way I had in my head is this:

A mortal can gain time/space altering capabilities by joining the Cult of Librogia (gotta rename the gods), but only on a small scale. These powers will allow these specific Cult Members to see into the past/future and hide stuff within the fabric of Space.

So a mortal going into Cogniorda’s Cult will be able to small scale Dark Magic, like ritual based curses and jinxes.

A mortal in Chaobitur’s Cult will just be able to heal minor wounds.

You, a demigod, will be able to manipulate the elements and, based on your parents, an extra ability. That extra ability is specific to that specific Deity. So switching Deities means you are returning their gift and gaining a new gift. Think of it as moving into moving to a new school, you need to assimilate to the school’s culture.

But we are demigods so isn’t there any special limit of our powers.

And here goes my idea of wielding destructive and space time powers simultaneously

I just used Google Translate for the names. I intend to change them on a later date.

The Guard is the offspring off the two Banished Gods. The type of Magic is…a bit complicated.

1 Like

Actually tho…it seems like something Cogniorda would do. The whole point of the Gods/Deities is that they do represent stuff, but it is vague enough that it encompasses a broad spectrum of actions and abstract ideas. So Chaobitur can literally represent the thought of complete disruption of an organized system (i.e books placed ABC order, not being in ABC anymore) to legit Apocalyptic Dystopian ChaosTM. And the same is with Cogniorda. As a means to placate Chaos, will do whatever she can to keep order (i.e influencing how people justify actions or placing totalitarian dictatorships in “Chaotic” areas).

Try chopping it up into more digestible paras?

This sounds good cant wait to see where this goes.

May you explain please?

A lot of your paras are presented as big blocks of text which some people can find off-putting.
They can easily just be split into two smaller paras that are a lot easier on the eyes though.

Demo’s okay but didn’t really grip me. Not much for me to go off of but seems interesting enough.

Father line 18: Non-existent variable ‘to’

I will get to that ASAP.

Ah. Thanks for the input, will definitely adjust the layout.

Obviously from the lack of Updates…you can see I am extremely busy. Basically, my sister is having a Quince…so dance practice after school and I am a student who did not see the endless abyss of homework. All in all, writing the core story is on hold until I have SOME free time.

Take your time! We can wait. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.