The Chaos State

Range of a whip.
Cuts like a sword.
Hurts like hell.

Those are people fighting with them.

Soul caliber eve weapons is a snake sword like whip

2 Likes

Wait, how do you know it hurts like hell?

Possible personal experience

Just think about it, the whip is a rubber metal I’m not sure if I’m right

Its metal.
They use it like a whip and it leaves many small cuts.
So odds are you will bleed out and die slowly.

Why use a inferior weapon when you can have a gun?

Some people in TCS are actually more effective with blade weapons than your average gunner, e.g. Rowdy.

1 Like

Whipping people with a sword sounds way more badass than shooting them.

Because most guns lack a non lethal setting.
And are inferior to weapons designed for melee in a melee fight.
Also they’re loud and muzzle flash so bright too.

Poison coated needles. Good for assassinations and similar stuff. Could be coated in other substances for non-lethal applications.

I will disagree with you, and point Indiana Jones as an example :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Tazer gloves like C.Viper.

1 Like

Dual sword trust me this is a dual sword that comes together.

Dynasty Warriors right?

Yep love that game or when prefer this version of dual swords

Well, I play through this game once so feedback time.
Well written though I will started with a more active introduction. I could imagine as bad ass intro someone having a san valentine day Thompson style and you wake up And watching some orcs and elves mobs attacking a human. A dystopic noir tone goeswell to your game. I find weird couldn’t use charm anywhere. And not enough humorous flirty options . With the golden eye elf I die for a han solo style comeback. Poison throwing knives!! and why couldn’t choose let Marie there . She is annoying and I didn’t get paid at all. Also elves could see in the dark just saying.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will see which ones I can fit into the game.

@poison_mara glad you enjoyed it so far. The tone was something I had to go over a few times but eventually decided on it. Lawless MC and free state provides few options for tones.

You mean the elf talent? Elf, dwarf and orc talents will be implanted into the next update. So far I only have a proper talent Choice for humans. There will be charm options for all species but most of them will be elf exclusive.

Don’t worry, golden eyes has got you covered :smirk:

She will play a pivotal role for the next section. After that, she will be expendable.

Is that so? Something to include if that’s the case.

If you are going by D&D rules some elves see in the dark others just see well in low light. There is some other stuff for the other races too. Its a good reference if you need ideas.

1 Like