The Chaos State

Tremor gauntlets, gravity grenades, explosive sling shot, orbital bomb bardment I may be going over the top :wink:

I’ll add a few from real life later. One of the advantages/disadvantages of living in military towns is that you see a lot of different weapons that people collect.

Quick question how is that a disadvantage

Sometimes, when visiting friends or at a show, I can get melancholy or even sad to realize that people are so inventive with ways of killing each-other.

Oh sorry to hear that

@Lightsavior if I allowed a katana gun, this game would be a walk in the park :smile:

Orcs? KATANA GUN.

Evil Military Corps? KATANA GUN.

Elder Dragon nearing immortality? KATANA GUUUUUUUN!

Funny you should mention gravity grenades and a tremor gauntlet. I plan to add an experimental cyberarm that has the power of Magnetism. That will be very interesting :wink:

@UmbraLamia how about cable launching throwing knives? :smirk:

@Zolataya sounds like a military town is a form of peaceful chaos :disappointed:

4 Likes

Like, a gun that fires katanas?

Katanas are stupid, they said.
Why would you bring a katana to a gun
Fight? They said.
Oh, they’ll see

3 Likes

I’ll make it have the rapid firepower of a vulcan cannon.

2 Likes

magic to summon unbreakable katanas or just a super katana

Super katana as in an unbreakable katana? Or super katana as just a massive katana the size of a building?

Why not both we would all love it

I have a weapon to say: Greatsword and I be back with a other weapon I like to say

1 Like

Tempting… Shame that I’m taking this project too seriously :smile:

Anywaaaaay.

A few weapon ideas I have will be for the MC while the others can be equipped by the NPCs, friend and foe alike. Here’s what I have:

Magnetism cyberarm (this thing will be too OP for the MC or any NPC to use long term.)
A spell for hermetic mages to summon an energy bow.
Upgrade to throwing knives later in game, making them retractable.

Also a hk-47 esk drone, glasses or eye implants that alow us to shoot lasers, or arm implants that gives us wolverine type claws or a neural implement that allows mind control or telekinesis or telepathy

Hook sword

3 Likes

Now that is pretty fancy!

Pissed off Mother in law? We are all dead

What about a whip sword?

I haven’t a clue what that is but I can make a rough image of what it entails…

…What about a whip bazooka…?