The Author (WIP) (Demo) Updated 4/24/16

Ok I sometimes forget the most obvious things

I really like the premise, simple stories like being an author can be very rewarding to read and in this case experience. I look forward to seeing more.

I think so, yeah. I use a comb and I’m a girl.

3 Likes

Ok because I think I’m going to move it to the part where the mailman is saying ms. Mr
Something like this
Mr. Because your a man
Ms. Because your a woman

1 Like

Is it suppose to end after you choose the genre?

@Mxm124 at the moment that is all the demo has. It will be extended at a later time.

I have to agree, I use a brush and I’m a guy. Although this does seem a bit inconsequential. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Just_Because @KitsuneGoto we are currently working on editing this version to allow both of these options and a bald option along with various other options.

1 Like

I know in the demo, we start out already having written our bestseller, and i was wondering if it’s possible that instead of having already written our bestseller if we could go through the writing our best seller?

2 Likes

7 Likes

Well no the next update will feature you the first steps into writing your next bestseller
Edit. I hope that didn’t come out harsh I couldn’t think of an better way to say it

ON THE INTERNET ?! :confused::worried::frowning::anguished::open_mouth::hushed::scream::astonished::cold_sweat:

2 Likes

I know, crazy right???

2 Likes

Nothing against you or your style, but I prefer long updates, with more information on them.

1 Like

Sorry, but what’s the difference between snow and white hair? Also, will we have the option to choose our own name?

You do if you say no when asked if the name that was on the packet is right :grin:

Oh, okay sorry! I didn’t choose that option in any of my gameplays.

There’s no difference really so I’ll replace it with blonde

ok, thanks. I was just curious…

Here be me chance to be an author without writing, I shall grab it by its scruffy scruff and shake it like a money maker! :grinning:

In other words, I like the idea and what is there so far, albeit not much yet. Do keep at it, please.

Oh and also, would you mind terribly adding my favourite genre, please? Science fiction! Nothing quite like space, after all, with near endless places and possibilities. :blush:

Edit: Any chance of entering our own names? :relaxed:
Edit 2: Ne’er mind that, just read above. Move along. :flushed:

3 Likes