Tall tale of Draigs (WIP) formerly known as Drágóneer (WIP)

The only thing I got out of that was you will set the world on fire, then accidentally set yourself on fire thus you wont be alive to watch the world burn.

Don’t play with fire kids.

3 Likes

Set it on fire from space

3 Likes

@PhoenixReborn Ugh, It is very much specified. Not sure why you missed it. Before your MC decides on a horse and the one with the fifth horse is described when Bryn takes you to the stables.

4 Likes

It there meaning to different horse?

1 Like

Oh God, what have you done!? With that “LoganxMC” scene, the shippers will go apeshit!
Great update though!
I especially like the added reactions of other people if your MC’s attracted to people of same gender.
“…but you’re both girls!”

1 Like

Oh, the mistake is on my end, sorry. :sweat_smile:

@boredhypocrite I do not understand your question. :sweat_smile:

@Talkingtaco What scene! :astonished: I’m curious as to what scene you’re referring to :yum:

@PhoenixReborn No problem :grin:

1 Like

I think its the one where you can say you want to keep riding with Loghain.

Can the PC fullfil his promise to make Beatrice his wife?

2 Likes

Those new headings are a nice touch, but in my opinion black would’ve been better, but that’s just me.

@honeymichie Do the horse have any effect for the story?

We can attack him! :astonished: Cool! what scene! Oh man please tell me please :heart_eyes:

Full Black? I wanted a dragon scales for it lols :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Damm the auto corretor, I meant riding.

1 Like

I meant the scene where Phel starts saying how cute you are and then Logan gets really jealous.

1 Like

I think we safe. The shippers are still hibernating lols :smirk:

Is it bad I feel a little sad that scene not real? :cry:

3 Likes

she’s my wife, so you cant marry her :smirk:

2 Likes

Beatrice is best girl.

2 Likes

Logan for life I demand it

4 Likes

How about calligraphy writing that looks like it’s been casted out of metal and is placed on dragon scales. Are you thinking what I am thinking? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Dude, its like incest.

Not really their adopted their families are implied to have been killed so it’s not incest their not related by blood

But they still grew up together as siblings so it would be pretty… creepy

2 Likes