T-Rex Time Machine — Face the world’s fiercest dinosaurs—on their turf!

No it pretty much stays the same. The goal is to get back at someone which doesn’t seem to fit the best with the dino theme. Also I’m all for romance but I feel like the game pushes you to romance your best friend. Eh, the game isn’t bad but it’s not my favorite.

1 Like

The whole game is bland and also short. If you were expecting a good adventure walking with monsters type of story you’d probably be disappointed.

3 Likes

Anyone knows how to get the achievement " Watergate burglar " ???

1 Like

I was wondering if someone could help me with the “it followed me home achievement” I’ve been unable to figure out the pattern and would appreciate any help that could be given

@MindightWatcher Remember the part with the Hadrosaurids AKA Duck-Billed Dinosaurs with the little Hadrosaur that the MC calls Kubbie. Basically you have to let Kubbie imprint on you and feed it, then when the time comes to either go back or stay and find the others choose the latter (I found that this helps) also if you want to slay the T-Rex choose to be great at shooting to begin with, then when you have found the others you will have to save them from the T-Rex, now this is were the skills come into play when faced with options on how to deal with the Rex choose the ones that lets you attack it and if you are great at shooting you can throw a propane gas canister at it, shoot it and the Rex will go up in flames.

So not only will this help you get the achievement you want but also help you get others you might be a bit stuck on.
So yeah thats pretty much what I did and I got the achievement hope it helps :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi all,

wondering if anyone can help, trying to get the skills so when I get to the bit where I can study the terra sores closer I have the ability to collect specimens while looking around, what combination of skills do I need to successfully do this?

1 Like