Sword of Rhivenia guide

Thatā€™s because he is an ex pirate

2 Likes

If you befriended or romance him he probably will revealed it in due time

1 Like

What are the benefits of saving Xavier?

1 Like

Basically it is the easiest way to gain support.

How do you gain reputation with the everans and favor with lord daemir exactly?

Hereā€™s the one I posted over the main thread: It is the same with non-ruler MC, the only difference is thereā€™s no scene with the deer hunt on Chapter since youā€™re not the ruler.

4 Likes

So does that help with the reputation or just him in general?

Just him generally. I havenā€™t compiled the reputation one.

1 Like

Is Daemir not available for mc to have feelings on when(or for a poly relationship) with either Jarean and Xavier or both? Or will he be in future installments?

1 Like

Daemir will only enter a poly relationship if youā€™re going to get married to Xavier due to political reasons. Heā€™s also not available as a poly option with Jarean.

1 Like

Does anyone know the correct dialogue options for bumping up Richardā€™s rivalry without gunning for Clara? Because Iā€™ve gotten Atheris to the throne twice but it often involved antagonising Richard to the point where he despises me. Is it not possible to keep a decent relationship with him while also cranking up his rivalry stats or is it impossible to have Queen Atheris without ruining your relationship with him?

I managed to get Daemir to 65 but not any higher than that. Youā€™ll have to choose him for every possible interaction though and be Queen/King.

3 Likes

I managed to get 66% with Daemir. You really need to interact with him every opportunity.

1 Like

just ignored him and display indifference when youā€™re talking to him itā€™s pretty much raise his rivalry point.

2 Likes

Planning to have a playthrough with Atheris as a ruler as well. Thanks for this!

1 Like

Thanks @Valky @resuri08

I think during our first meeting with him at Everans, i choose " this is not how you address a prince " or something like that , i want to increase my leadership stat so i miss the chance to raise his relationship stat

I am not going to choose this path because she will hang me for my decision to forgive both Astryn and Matteoā€¦ Lol

3 Likes

How can we siteing with Ervan?

Not really I didnā€™t want and still got picked. Also the sword doesnā€™t people differently regardless of their upbringing and if that people is a favourite of the lord. The only thing that matters is experience and skills in terms of lore wise. So u could hate the king and still get the throne. Our brother doesnā€™t have an advantage and is the same as everyone else regardless of what people want

It is about the leadership stat, willing and wanting the throne will raise the stat regardless, although I believe there are other ways to increase stat, 66 is the minimum requirements.

I donā€™t know how to read the code, hence those are the choice I know that will raise leadership stat enough to do it .Lol

Btw, letting Queen Lena rule besides MC has it advantage,for a kind MC I suppose. Lena manage to rule her kingdom in a status quo not raising alarm to king Charles needs remarkable skill, with King Charles passed away, I suspect Lena would raise her kingdom rapidly now. Her skill would be useful to make difficult decision not willing to be made by a kind MC, and since she will be living in Rhivenia, I donā€™t suppose she could cause more harm unless she is planning to assassinate MC,:laughing:

1 Like

Itā€™s both a win and loss for the ruler mc in marrying lena.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t get chosen with 66, I needed 67 :thinking:

2 Likes