Street Jam: The Rise (Finished and submitted)

Sorry but I already switched up the file to the full version, it will have to stay that way. Don’t worry, I’ll add you to the private final build tomorrow.

Oh thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

You fall off the face of the Earth for one goshdarn week and all your favorite WIPs go to the beta stage smh

1 Like

hey is the beta still open?

Open to those I deem worthy yes lol

ohh ok lol

Yeah, it says on the top post only those who have helped me along the way are in it, so if anyone else wants to be in it I’ll need to see typos and suggestions.

1 Like

startup line 7050: Non-existent variable ‘drunk’

1 Like

The new update just made my day!

1 Like

Hi
I found a bug when i click on the link but yesterday there isn’t à problem

Yeah I got the same error when I tried to start the game

My beta testers found that, seems I forgot to update the second link.

@BigSmoke Great!

i would like to be a beta tester, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

2 Likes

This happened when I pressed the link to try to play the Demo.

Sorry I haven’t really been paying much attention to the demo now that we’re in beta.

I finally got to get through the weirdo club!

Then, Spike canceled on me, so I was having a sweet emo date with Poe, and I go this:
46%20PM

But, awesome:
50%20PM

The save isn’t working, too.

But, I enjoyed getting to play more. I sucked at the dojo but then beat the dragon. Interesting.

I know, I told someone else that chapters bugs can’t get fixed since I already switched my file to go to the next and final chapter so it’ll have to stay that way.

Same with the save, choice of games doesn’t accept games that have the save option so it is gone.

Street Jam concept art incoming

3 Likes

I play at work while I wait for large files to save/ render and don’t research before posting. Should I not bother with bugs in the future?