Steam Sale: Choice of Games Are 34% Off

In case you missed the blog post, or the mail announcement, Choice of Games are currently discounted on Steam.

Also https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/choice-of-games-has-a-steam-curation-page

1 Like

Sweet! Oh wait, I already own them all :frowning:

Buy them for a friend? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Even if you already own our games, please follow us on Steam!

We need your support to continue delivering our games on Steam. Steam has introduced a powerful new curation system, that lets you follow people and organizations that recommend good games. We’ve set up our own Steam curation page to recommend our favorite choice-based games, and we’d like you to follow us.

Our goal is to hit 3,000 followers for our Steam curation page. Even if you don’t use Steam that much, it will be a big help if you sign up to follow us there, because the more followers we get, the better visibility we get on Steam’s curator list.

When you follow us, you’ll see our games and our recommended games right on your Steam home page. It’s free, and it’s a big help to us, so please follow us today!

Done I followed the steam page :slight_smile:

Done and done! I hadn’t considered buying from steam yet. While I am here…

I own all cog and hg games on kindle, so I won’t buy any from steam.

@Catraider I think it’s awesome that you already own everything. And we definitely can’t expect everyone to buy things twice. I know I don’t. (I was just joking about the buying it for a friend.) :slight_smile:

@Dfabulich Can we access the game’s code on the versions bought on Steam?

Awesome, followed the CoG page just now!
(unfortunately, I have like, 30 cents too little to buy any of the games OTL)

No, but I think we can arrange it for anybody who’s interested.

3 Likes

I for one would very interested.