Sordwin by Thom Baylay

No news yet. From what I understand, it is still in process. Also, just a gentle reminder that it against forum rules to ask for a release date. It is out of the author’s hand when their work will be published after they finish writing and submitted it to CoG. Please take time to read the FAQ found in the heading (see screenshot below) to avoid being flag. =)

FAQ Location

5 Likes

Right. Sorry, my bad. I’ll be more careful from now on.
Thanks for the warning :relaxed:

3 Likes

Thank you everyone for your continued interest and support, and as has been pointed out, while I cannot tell you when Sordwin will be released, I can tell you my current status.

The final chapter is finished! :smiley: :smiley:

For more details you can check out my Facebook page @ThomBaylayIF, or my twitter @ThomBaylay but otherwise this is just to let you know that I am now working on the epilogue. Home stretch!!

25 Likes

I’m so excited to hear that!!
I just tried the demo yesterday but I’ve played Evetree Inn since it was released and I can’t wait to continue my MC’s story :hugs:
I can’t wait to meet Dandy again!

5 Likes

Finally. Some good news in my life :joy:

4 Likes

16 Likes

Hello, just wanted to let everyone know that I finished Sordwin this morning. It’s going to take a long time to edit but once I’ve gone through it a few times myself, I hope it will be ready for public Beta.

Thank you everyone who has stuck with me so far on this (far longer than anticipated!) journey. It’s so great to know that Evertree has been enjoyed by so many people so I really hope that Sordwin will do the same (or even more!!)

Have a great week! T x

48 Likes

‘screams in excitement for a hundred years’ :smiley:

6 Likes

I’m super excited omg.

8 Likes

@ThomB You are my favorite author right now! The story so far has been so intriguing and romancing Daisy is so hilarious and fun!

One question: My Elven Mage devotes himself to The Reaper. Will this have an actual affect on anything?

10 Likes

Who are you most looking forward to exploring Sordwin with?

• Lamuel/Leah Dupree
  • Dandy/Daisy Thorne
  • Gunther Ga’arl
  • Ruby Redburg
  • Orion/Oriana

0 voters

Thank you everyone for continuing to support my games! I can’t wait to hear what you think of Sordwin when it’s finally complete! :smiley:

17 Likes

Looking forward to know more about Orion (and perhaps much better luck than Dandy). :joy:

4 Likes

Que the waifu wars…

2 Likes

It is actually so cool that we can continue with our established romantic relationship. Always found exploring established ones more interesting than those starting to develope.

12 Likes

Dandy the sexy beast! :sparkles:
Although I’m worried with his tendency to flirt with other people u_u

8 Likes

Wait, Ruby was an optional romance??? DWARF ROMANCE CONFIRMED???

5 Likes

He is a dandy guy in space. Someone like him cant just be with only one person.

7 Likes

Oh, my bad, mistakenly confused her with Gilly. And is totally not a dwarf. Damn. What a shame

2 Likes

Ruby is totally a Dwarf, we don’t know if she is a romance although.

3 Likes

Seriously? Huh… oh well, definitely in the romance bucket list.

2 Likes