Slenderman: the game

@Fujin thats impossible because slendy eat him 8-X

Nooo! I was to late *falls to knees*

Hold up how does slendy eat? He has no mouth!! @P0RT3R are u trying to mislead us? Perhaps you are the slenderman! (*cue dramatic music!)

O no my secret identity has been discoverd i need to kill everybody ho knows it Whahahahaha (***goes to the houses of @Fujin and @Headhunter180 to kill them***)

I also got a note for you two

WATCHES YOU WHEN YOU ARE ASLEEP !!!

I’d never have imagined that Slendy uses the ChoiceOfGames forum…

The headhunter is a bauws and slices the slenderman into tiny little bits and shoots these bits several times with an AK47.

Wait i could also deny it and than nobody would know ho i really am :((

No RPing here, @Headhunter180, lol. Even though it’s fun :slight_smile:

Its not RP i’m going to kill all of you whahahahaha becouse you guys know ho i am

still not working

I spent days on those drawings! You think I’m going to let you have them?

@P0RT3R you can’t get me slendy im in my slenderman proof panic room!

@P0RT3R

Even Slender Man Has To Fear The Reaper Mwahahahahaha

Or Perhaps Slenderman IS The Reaper! (*cue dramatic music!)

Spoiler

slenderman is in fact not the reaper,slender is in fact the reapers creepy little brother

Naw Slenderman Just sends me more souls (in a slightly lighthearted tone), but even his day will come (Wicked low menacing voice) […]

@matteller it’s suppose to be *spoiler the star is the main point in the choice script language lol

The fact that you know we’re related means you now have to die… BeSeeingYou Mwahahahahaha

you cant kill me,I AM THE HIGHLANDER!!!

Guess what… Your the only one!!!(Yelled in Highlander Voice) Bwahahahahaha You gave up your Immortality, So as all should know, You have a reason to fear the Reaper >:-)