Slenderman: the game

Not the emoticon I wanted

[…] better

Yah, and I’m a headhunter remember, I kill people and keep you employed.

and i rule so… i just rule :smiley:

I CHANGED MY MIND

actually i only watched the animated one so i dont know all that much about it

Even Rulers Die -@irule9344

@HeadHunter180- Much Appreciated; but remember, Without me people wouldn’t truly “die”, Their Souls would remain here Creating ghosts, And whose to say that the souls would not return to the body from which it came. Food for thought

well i rule all though so i rule the reaper so the reaper won’t kill me against my command

@Matteller

Good thing you did to, was just grabbing my Scythe :smiley:

The Reaper Bows to No one

well guess wat then i am death and noone can kill death

Ahhh but see Death is my tool with which allows me to release souls from a persons body, so that means I rule you

“Sigh, didn’t want to have to reveal my secret weapon but irule you made me do it!”
*Unsheathes Super Epically Badass Anti Irule9344 Katana (or Sebaik for short) and prepares to face down Irule. “Nobody Rules Me”

no death is a thing that happens to the person from which you take the soul the death can not be decribed it’s a power that is to great for any anyone but me ofcourse :stuck_out_tongue:
but it can’t be controled it’s a expresion or watever and it can’t be a tool

well guess it’s time to reveal my true identity the imortal machine that noone or nothing or no expresion or pain or anything the world can kill i am the creator of all
*not insulting god
*forgive me god for saying this, its a joke

ahh while my knowledge of the highlander may be lacking i AM a lvl 74 necromancer 8-X

thats right,you and everything you do only increases my power B-)

*Cuts down Irule in mid-sentence

i am the creator of all you can not outrun me

i created u all i know all ur weakness and strenghts while i have no weakness

“Don’t have to” *takes out Super Epically Badass Anti Irule Tantō (or Sebait for short)
In addition to Sebaik and cuts Irule to pieces

Hmm I think we both have Valid points on this argument, however it really is moot because if Death is as uncontrollable as you say then you cannot possibly rule over death. And you yourself said death was a power; A power which I have harnessed, making it my tool