Slammed! (Spoilers)

Did you warn him? The achievement will not unlock if you warn him.

facepalm

While I’ve got you, any insight into the Super Kick Party achievement?

You need to be on Sagramore’s bad side.
After you are fired, choose to become a masked fighter.
When choosing your style, you need to choose the striker style.

Someone know how I can get the Lonely Warrior achievement? It the last one that I need to get them all.

And I must say this game alongside Choice of Robots and Heroes Rise trilogy are the best CoG games to me (not counting the Hosted ones).
The romance with Evelyn is superb, only Black Magic romance is better from all CoG and Hosted IMO.
The game made me really hate JJ, the only other character from CoG and Hosted game that made me feel like that is Prodigal. I hated him so much that I smiled when Paul ended his career and when I did “The Animal” ending (the only “fight with JJ” ending that I found satisfying).
And the protagonist was very well done, becoming a master of submission style (I practice BJJ, so I really liked having a style similar to mine), defeating the eternal champion and fullfilling the PC’s dream of becoming the GWA champion was very satisfying.

Here is my favorite playthrough:

MASTERS OF WRESTLING ANNUAL WORLD RANKINGS (Released one day after Ring of Valhalla XVI)

No. 1, Sagramore

Last Week: 34

Awards Received: Feud of the Year: Sagramore and JJ Havoc

Match of the Year: Solitary versus Sagramore, Ring of Valhalla XVI.

Role Model Award

Fan Favorite Award

Best Submissions Wrestler Award

Best Technical Wrestler Award

1 Like

Looks like you get it in epilogue_alone, which you can get if you don’t have a love interest (makes sense) and didn’t go back home when you were betrayed. You also have to have ten relation or better with JJ.

Amusingly, it’s still possible to get negative MWWR ranking.

Wrestling Name: Brian Lee
Hometown: Cannon Rock, Minnesota
Masters of Wrestling World Ranking: -20

Woo

Thanks man, I shall try it when I’m at home.

I feel kind of silly, but does anyone know how to beat Solitary?

I… Feel kind of bad but I wasn’t very upset when JJ got hurt towards the end. He was a jerk, so I was glad that I was able to get to Solitary in the first place, but wow, would I love to beat Solitary.

PS - Wow this game reminds me of my childhood.

You need to fight agressively, take advantage of his bad leg and go for the right leg.

1 Like

Ooh cool, thank you! :smiley:

No problem.
And don’t feel bad because you wasnt upset about JJ. You have the right to hate or dislike him/her, after what they did to your PC.

Yeah, but letting someone’s ankle get broken kind of makes me feel guilty. But on the other hand, JJ and Dobbs got really lucky they didn’t get pulled into a lawsuit or worse. (I kind of wish there was a special ending for that, that would have been great.)

JJ only reap what he/she sow.
As he said to my character “we aren’t friends anymore partner”, why feel bad for someone who screwed you and is not your friend? Would you give up of your character dream for JJ?
The answer for me is no, and I smiled when Paul ended his career, payback is a bitch.

1 Like

Aw man, I’m late to the party.

I got Slammed yesterday, and boy do I wish I got it earlier.

Defeated JJ first playthrough, homosexual romanced Evelyn, loved it dearly.

But now, playing it again this morning, I realized I could defeat Prototype. What?! Really?! There’s an achievement and everything!

…and I have no clue how to defeat him. Tried twice, failed miserably.

Help? ^^;

How you defeat him, depends on your status. We cant help you, without knowing it.

Okay then, so:

Strength: 74
Technique: 78
Promo: 45
Kayfabe: 69
Favor: 77
Ring Awareness: 81

Hope you can help me!

I’m just before choosing how to respond to him on stage.
Dating Madison if that changes anything.

Are you striker? Because if you are, if you punch him, you can get him knocked out.
If not, what your specialization?

Flip…I can’t remember.

My character went back into wrestling when she was kicked out, and then there were three options?

Um…lemme just try.

I can always re-run through.

Thank you so much for answering!

You have high strenght, and if you focus on Striker moves (like punches) you will defeat Paul with one attack.

Oh, and suddenly I’m winning because my character is uber?

Ahaha.

Thank you so, so much for your patience!

(Didn’t 1HKO him with a punch though. :frowning: Not a striker I guess)

@Chikiamco hey, is there a way to trigger the Alexx scene after the PC beats Solitary?