Silverworld -- Survive the past! Save the future!

OTP vibes?

One True Pairing.

20 characters

1 Like

One True Pairing. It isn’t the best term, but basically when you like a romance and how it played out and have trouble enjoying other romances in the game because the one you liked was just so good.

It affects more than romances, though. Can also be a path you took that led to a scene you really liked and so it is hard to not go do the scene you enjoy when playing through again.

3 Likes

I understand it perfectly, just like i can only have the heart to romance Evelyn in Slammed ! , and will always have a love triangle with Carrie and Maria in Tin Star

in Silverworld, Keimia is the one who makes me have that feeling …i am trying very very hard to choose Control and Vecla’s romance part just to see how it goes, but Keimia had made it hard for me to abandon her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just saw Silverworld on the first page of “New and Trending” when browsing RPG titles on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/tags/en/RPG/

4 Likes

Just pitching in to say I loved Silverworld and that I can’t wait to play it again! It’s refreshing to see something so imaginative and trippy.

I only played it once, so I’m not sure how varied the branching really is, but I got the feeling that my choices had a lot of weight. Really liked the romance with Control - next playthrough I’ll try Keimia, and see if I can get her on my side for the final confrontation. Great work, Kyle Marquis

1 Like

You had me at “Romancing bee women”

That said, what are Vecla’s romance scenes after the whole “I’m still getting used to things, give me some time” thing? Because I just assumed that was the end of her romance path and her confirming she wants to be with the MC because the author didn’t want to write a steamy scene between a time traveler and his bug alchemist GF.

4 Likes

Is anyone else getting a bug where the main game gets replaced by the stats screen? It’s very annoying and keeps forcing me to restart.

1 Like

Once, near the end when I had a tiny thumb stroke and suddenly I couldn’t change to the story.

That was a lovely Monday.
Android device.

1 Like

Is this in the omnibus or on Android?

1 Like

I’ve romanced Alexius and like what liszante said, he’s a treat and easy.
I’ve tried romancing Therko serval times but I keep failing. I think with you do have to have his affection be the highest because when I got some progress with him it only happened because his was at the highest. Later in the story when I somehow the other characters affection higher than his when you go confirm the relationship, HE REJECTS YOU!

He says it’s him, not you. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Android. It tends to happen when I switch very quickly between the screens.

1 Like

I had the same problem at other games, minimizing can help too

1 Like

Awesome game, one of the best! I’m just missing the possibility to play evil and join Keimia or Stralchus. Maybe in a future expansion?

1 Like

Errr… Keimia is not Evil, she joins me on the Good side :wink:

1 Like

Howdy, I’m very new to this forum (and forums in general) so please bear with how inept I am. Sorry if I make any mistakes!

I’ve recently bought Silverworld, and it’s great. But I’m struggling with trying to romance any of the characters. I’ve attempted Keimia, Control, and Therko so far. I got nowhere with Control or Keimia, but when my character first confessed to Therko it seemed to work. However, the second time, he just said that she shouldn’t want him and left. (I’m trying Alexius tonight, and Velca tomorrow.)

So I have a few questions. Is it possible to actually have your character get into a relationship? Which characters are you able to romance? How do you do it?

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m sure you can get with Control if you chose to go back with her at the end. I don’t think Keimia is a RO but I’d have to re-play the story to be sure.

1 Like

@LennsDen
Please replay … Keimia is a Love Interest and she is the BEST one :smile:
Keimia’s romance scenes are both heart warming and exhilarating …

all of Keimia, Control, Therkho, Alexius and Velca are romance options

I’m surprised that Keimia is a possible love interest! I tried to pursue her in my first playthrough, but she became an antagonist and I wound up killing her.

Do you think you could explain how to pursue Keimia? I want to see what I missed, haha.

1 Like

For Keimia, there are TWO key things you need to do…
First , you MUST always reject the false icon, always choose to reject the false icon when it appear on your dream…
Second, whenever given choice, always choose you want to go home :slight_smile:
Third, i think you need high charisma as well
one wrong choice, you can’t romance keimia… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

as for the rest, when Keimia attack the village …plead to her to come back
when you go to the snake people fortress to get that tabulation chart … choose to parley with them , exchange technology or whatever, just make sure when Keimia invite you to go in…say yes, then talk to Keimia, tell her the village is doing well without her … ( all these will help to gain relationship with her above 60) , then ask Keimia to come back…she should then kill the snake people and betray the false icon

when you step into the alternative world and meet stralcus , work with Keimia … If Keimia betray false icon earlier , the false icon will have a new champion ( Crowned serpent ) , so we need to work with Keimia to go back to the primitive world, if Keimia never betray false icon, you will face Keimia and stralcus as enemies , this is your last chance, try to convince Keimia to go back to your side …

when you return to primitive world, choose the option of seeking the huntress (Keimia) , ask her to work with you… then next scene, choose to tell Keimia how you feel by seeking her … now this is tricky, if you never reject false icon all the way or you don’t always choose to go home, you only have one option , Keimia say " I am a Damned thing " …she won’t commit a love relationship with you but she will be your ally…
Else there will be the second option, where you can invite Keimia to go back to Byzantium with you, and the romance with Keimia officially started … there will be few following scene where Keimia express her love to you… keep her alive in the last battle, and bring her back with you… you will get one final scene of romance after you reach Byzantium…

Hope it help, me myself had been trying it for week to get to Keimia romance route… thanks to the help of @sljzz who dissect the code for us , and @Shadowscythe159 who tried it out first hand…
It is very complicated but very rewarding :wink:

3 Likes