Seriously WTF!

what gets me is that non of the earlier COG games were completely free bar Choice of the Dragon. The previous games offered part 1 free then you paid to remove ads or to purchased further parts.

However I agree that some of the new games the ‘free’ parts tend to be a bit too short to judge on whether they are worth buying or not. Zombie Exodus part one was enough of the game to show what I would get and I have to date paid to remove ads, bought part 2,3 and 4 and consider it money well spent. Heroes rise the demo wasn’t enough to know but I am a fan of super heroes so took a chance and paid for the game.

So long story short i personally don’t mind paying, but I agree the free parts of some of the newest games are getting much shorter so it can be harder to judge whether a game is worth your money.

@Farside - Agreed, that’s pretty much what I’m trying to say. =)

In my opinion the user made games are better than the official games…I’ve actually stopped playing official games not because they have to be bought but because the user generated content is just so much better,i can see paying money for something like ZE or Rise Of a Gangster even or even the Calvarymen game (the name escapes my mind at the time),not to discredit the COG backed authors but i feel they offer meager demos/games and want Money in return,not saying their wrong to charge but believe just like with anything that its price should be judged on the quality of it,even if its free it should be worth my time to play it if it’s not to my liking no i won’t play free or not,point is maybe COG could make the stories a bit better and then charge accordingly…but just my opinion

@TheDragon while I appreciate your defense of us, I feel as though you were a little over the line in the first few sentences of your post. Please be more civil in the future.

@RValllant
I acknowledge your points. Mass effect was wonderful, fake choices and all, they only add to the experience, as you stated. I agree. I did not wish to say they were bad, only that that’s what cyoa’s are generally made of, but I completely respect your difference in opinion. I wasn’t trying to change your position, only clarify mine. I’m glad that your not one if those people who start raging f someones views differ with theirs.

@TheDragon you herd the man! whats wrong with you?! be more civil! you should be ashamed of yourself! maybe you should follow my example on how to behave on here

@bocoom

Quit trolling.

@bocoom YOU? CIVIL?!!! Pffffft! Ahahahahahha! Now THAT’S a laugh!

I believe he was being sarcastic

i just decided to add some comedy on here thats all. i wonder how i close this board seeing as i have no use for it

how have you not been banned?

Not for disaproving of COG but for disrespecting other members

because im raw like dat!

Only a mod can close the board. Honestly, this thread spiraled out of control and I don’t see much use for it either. I’m going to step away. Nothing good can come of it and everyone has already made their points. Now it’s just attacks.

exactly! i wonder why no mod closed it yet! this whole thing is pointless now

@bocoom Didn’t you have an intricate plan on how you were going to be not here anymore

when did i say i was not going to be here anymore?

@Trywm thanks for making a good argument unlike the rest of these clowns. i think i understand a little bit better. everyone else can suck it. im done posting”
were your exact words

@bocoom it was on the 31st page one

lol i meant i was done talking to them not leavening the place