Sengoku game idea

I plan to be a Yagu Jubei type ronin I know he wasn’t a ronin I mean I want to be the greatest swordsman in all Japan. Also I’m pretty sure he was alive before the sengoku period so don’t think that that’s what I’m saying. If I’m wrong about when he lived, well I’m not exactly an expert on Japanes history and I’m sure someone would love to correct me.

In all honestly I would love just to be able to feel like I live the Sengoku era. Maybe some tweaks here and there so everyone can have what they want. Like maybe if they want a female samurai than go ahead just to mix things up. Maybe have historical figures throughout the entire era and one time would be a decent idea, or maybe even genderbend a few of them just to change it up I know it’s supposed to be historically accurate but still a little fun here and there never hurt. I could see myself as a renowned General giving my Lord advice (hopefully Nobunaga) or a ninja no one’s ever heard of. Maybe a Ronin the greatest swordsman ever known running a small dojo. It’s all up to the author bring his imagination to life.