Samurai of Hyuga Book 5

I’ll agree with that, narratively I don’t think basho and the others really had enough time to really make an emotional impact, which makes me think there not done yet. That does diminish there sacrifice for me a bit but obviously not for the ronin. I wouldn’t be surprised if they all came back in the same order in reverse ending with masa coming back then Jun/ko somehow. My theory for next book anyway

3 Likes

I’m not sure about Eguchi .Eguchi doesn’t under Sakiko’s charm ,right ?

Eguchi hasnt been charmed by Sakiko I dont think.

6 Likes

No, I don’t think so either, maybe not even Basho. For the time being if we haven’t seen the death explicitly, then all bets are off. I’m more worried about Nishi since we see her being sentenced.

3 Likes

When Eguchi sentened Nishi.It make me wonder how ambitious he is .I’m not sure that he under Sakiko’s spell or not

Honestly, the only person I can definitely see being actually dead would have to be Juni/koni since they had to face those bloodthirsty, Jigoku-reminiscent wolves with no functioning legs. Those things are ruthless as hell.

6 Likes

I need to revisit the scene, I had the impression that Eguchi just read the sentence, not passed it.

Honestly, the only person I can definitely see being actually dead would have to be Juni/koni since they had to face those bloodthirsty, Jigoku-reminiscent wolves with no functioning legs. Those things are ruthless as hell.

@SomeGal13
Wasn’t it the hunting party tho?

1 Like

Was it? That scene happens super early on so I might have forgotten. If they do get found by the hunting party and not just the wolves then maybe they are alive. The complete mangling of their legs and lack of any supernatural abilities may have still killed them anyway though, unlike Basho who just gets shot or Nishi who “drowns.”

There’s a scene where the Silent Lady ordered the Shinsengumi to flay her but I’m still hoping she was able to escape.

8 Likes

Can somebody tell me what I’m supposed to type in in chapter 21? Got everything before with just remembering things but I just don’t get it :neutral_face:

Which part of chapter 21?

Nvm. I think?

(post deleted by author)

Does anyone the answer for the ingredients in the hospital

1 Like

Why is everyone deleting their comments??

2 Likes

Antlers

1 Like

Thank you my friend :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

What was with all those deleted messages?

1 Like

Not Masashi imagining MC as a hot teacher :sob::sob: I’m really excited for the next book, is fMC pregnant though? I’m anxious to know! I don’t think fetuses can survive a month without eating though? But idk as one comment said, I expect anything from Jun’s and MC’s baby :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

“I’m failing class Mr./Ms. Ronin, is there anything I can do to get some extra credit?”

If Jun and Ronin’s baby somehow survives the sheer abuse Ronin goes through during SoH5 I both will and will not be surprised. Its parents are Jun “Demon with Gold Eyes” Uesegi and Ronin “Sword Who Cuts the Heavens” Takeda (on account that Gensai technically adopted them, as noted by Ronin while in Hell and by Kid Ronin), so a baby from that lineage might as well be born with swords for arms.

26 Likes