Samurai of Hyuga Book 5

At least child of FMC has a plausible chance of survival, for child of MMC, I don’t see it

6 Likes

I doubt that there will be such a drastic difference for m!Ronin and f!Ronin paths. More likely that everything will be over in like two months and then epilogue. Whatever bond there is between the Ronin and Masa, it kept Masa alive by letting them borrow from the Ronin’s infinite supply of spite and stubbornness to survive. Probably Jun/ko and Junko’s kid are going to survive off the same thing.

5 Likes

Arguably, as far as we know Hell itself would be nicer for the child than Hyuga. Apart from Ichiro’s general existence there’s nothing in there that possesses enough strength or skill to challenge Gensai let alone either the Ronin or Jun/ko themselves (Ronin outright bullies Prime Gensai in Hell aside from their final sword clash if you do the fight correctly, and they still note that Jun/ko is the superior swordsman between themselves and Jun/ko after they beat Ichiro.) since we know Gensai complains of “Being bored as hell.” The only problem would probably be the lack of food for mortals, which is circumvented by there being lots of souls with physical bodies and the fact Gensai and his kids are all cannibals.

But yeah nah if Ronin is pregnant then the kid will probably survive starvation simply because they inherited both of their parent’s seeming incapability to die.

12 Likes

You reminded me of the mc from Dororo. And honestly, I can see it

1 Like

Has anyone can save game in book 5 ?

I hope their baby will survive . I’m very excited about what will happen in book 6.

1 Like

The system won’t open up until book 6 is almost complete

3 Likes

Thank you ^^

I like the portraits, especially with how they change during certain segments (I accidentally spoiled the ending for myself when checking to see if the Jigoku-effect was still on), but I do miss the in-story illustrations we got in Book 4.

8 Likes

Love this game! I thought 4 was sad but trudging through the snow while friends drop left and right… heartbreaking.

Although I do hope maybe Jun/ko can return at some point hopefully before the body swap is done… BECAUSE IT WOULD BE FUNNY! I should clarify.

Although maybe I just wanna write some fanfiction regarding this hypothetical scenario, either way

8 Likes

Lie to me, deceive me, or someone tell the truth, but will Jun/ko come back? Or is waiting for them an illusion? How can we live without this creature so complex

3 Likes

He/she has the RO plot armor. Do you really think he/she’s already out of the picture?
That would be the real plot twist

2 Likes

They have to be alive and come back. I don’t know when, but it has to happen. I would prefer MC offing themselves and reuniting in Hell than never seeing Jun/ko again :sob:

8 Likes

Not even the idea, it’s very sadism to be without Jun/ko. Okay, if they have the plot armor they will come back, maybe not sane, but perfect as they are. We don’t want a plot twist without Jun/ko…

2 Likes

Me too! THEY HAVE TO GET BACK, SISTER. Let’s pray and beg, lose our dignity as readers, wanting them to come back. That “I love you” at the end was so sad!

5 Likes

Since if she’s dead that would make the choice to impregnate her irrelevant, I figure yeah, they’re coming back.

5 Likes

I’d be shocked if they don’t come back at all, but Im hoping for them to at least come back before dealing with the last demon. Maybe they can even reconcile with the rest of the characters.

Them staying in hell until the ronin dies just doesn’t feel right to me, but maybe that’s just because I want 'em back. All the things they wanted to do with the ronin and some interesting things like an alternative to the Jigoku just being thrown out through the portal with 'em…

And the whole possible pregnancy and them wanting kids in general…

3 Likes

The apple orchard! :sob: Honestly we talk about how many hardships the ronin went through, but Jun/ko? They had it even worse. Their ending being dying or trapped forever in Hell would be so unsatisfying… so let’s not do that! :joy:

10 Likes

IMG_20220924_192643

I feel like we slowly turning yandere

6 Likes

@random-dude It’s all thanks to the Yandere 101 special classes with Jun/ko-senpai.

13 Likes