So I tried this over the weekend, enjoyed the demo and ended up buying the latest offering. Played it twice since, and I have to say I am incredibly disappointed in the apparent quality. Is anyone else getting more bugs than usual on this? I can overlook a few trip-ups from mistakes in coding, but this is way overboard.
So far I’ve encountered:
- My career randomly ended after a successful showing of The Tonight Show. Apparently my label saw the ‘writing on the wall’, about something that was not clear to me (Is talking to Letterman a bad idea or something?).
- Layla’s gender pronouns switched between his/her constantly.
- Second go, I had someone named Sludge apparently get drunk and threaten our performance at the Battle of the Bands. I never hired anyone named Sludge, and they were promptly never mentioned again.
- Uno was showboating more and more, and I had to confront him about it at one point. The problem? I never hired Uno and he was never mentioned before this.
- I declined the contact, became a successful Indie star, made up with Casper, and was offered a record deal after I handled the wave of the Internet succesfully. After taking it, it threw me in to what appeared to be the succesful-after-Letterman scenes including me having never made up with Casper, so I got to make up and add him back into the band twice.
Either this was barely bugtested or you guys uploaded the wrong version to the Kindle/Amazon store.