Rise to Power (Working Title) (Chapter 1 WIP, 20% Done!)

lets not talk about white houses and death beds.

i still like too know what councilman … troubles will be?

failing that the political aid rout sounds like a interesting side step too power?
wonder how that one will work

As much as I like using this glitch, I can spam between buying tv time and raising donations until I reach 97% support with unlimited money, (this is too much power for anyone)

3 Likes

Read about the President’s pets the other day. When I win the election I want 3 meerkats :L

@Uniqueth
actually i suggest leaving this glitch as it is as it allows to betatest different levels of money and supports and so on.
Essentially use cheats for debug purposes, here you dont even need to make debug cheats since game did it for you via glitch.

1 Like

@jacklyn044 two questions if I may:

• What challenges and events are you planning to put into the city council part of the game? What will our PC be able to do during this phase of the political career?

• How much detail are you going to invest into NPC? Are you planning to went the hole game with little interaction with pre-determined characters or will there be any characters with a central role during the game?

Thanks.

Hi everyone. Anyone here knows @jacklyn044 in real life? Is she ok?

I don’t mean to be intruding in other people’s lives, I’m just surprised by her disappearance out of the blue, so I have wondered if there is any possibility (hope not) that she might be ill or something like that.

Edit: I just noticed that I broke a forum rule. “don’t post in threads that have been inactive for over two weeks if you are not the author”, really sorry about that, I didn’t meant to necro the thread or to disrespect in any way the forum moderators.

@jasonstevanhill Please feel free to eliminate my post, I didn’t knew the rule as you can notice from my most recent “read guidelines” badge. It will not happen again (by the way, I mentioned you because you are the only moderator that I know by name, sorry for taking your time).

2 Likes