Reminiscence; Memories of Eternity [Updated 11th Sep 2022 Aria Chapter 3 Complete]

Nah take your time.
I will look forward to it then :+1:t6:
Thanks for explaining it to me, appreciate it.

4 Likes

Got to say, enjoying the concept, with the execution of both routes excellent whilst giving a hint of routes interwining beforehand. As a self professed speed reader, wasn’t as easy to intergrate myself with the goddess route than with the prince, but all in all, an enjoyable read and will definitely keep my eye on this.

11 Likes

Hi! Thanks for reading. Glad you liked it. Could you do me a favor and elaborate on this part? Was it the prose, the characterization, the gender, or something else?

4 Likes

This is really interesting and i can’t wait for more

2 Likes

Apologies on my part. I think personally it was the prose; I could be wrong, but perhaps I felt it wasn’t as straightforward for me when reading at first glance. Nothing wrong on your end, I guess it was just my first time reading something along that structure.

2 Likes

@TwinDragon_1220 Thank you! I am glad you like it.

@MIGSey There’s absolutely no need to apologize. I appreciate the feedback. :grin:

I don’t know if it’s the reason, but I made the prose in Rhapsody different from Aria. It’s a lot more…formal. I wanted to give it a different voice since it’s from the perspective from an immortal goddess. Another thing I did is make it so that the Eylfnär don’t use contactions. Well, except for Darcei since she used to be human.

12 Likes

You are welcome. And thank you again. I’m really touched by how much you are invested.

6 Likes

As I said, nothing wrong on your part (plus, perhaps part of me suspected it (the prose) might have been it was because it was from the POV of a goddess). Not something I’ve been accustomed to what (limited) books I’ve read prose wise, but I’m sure it will be an acquired taste on my part.

2 Likes

Haha! I’m not sure if it even works. It’s just something I am trying. And you don’t have to apologize. Your feedback helps me a lot. Therefore, thanks again.

4 Likes

I was having fun reading the banter, Author. You meanie.
images (27)~01

24 Likes

@ilovecoins Lmao! My bad. I felt it was a bad place to stop. But I really wanted to post it. Will complete that chapter soon.

5 Likes

I noticed that there is a pattern in both routes: Prince - 5 female ROs and 3 male Goddess - 5 male ROs and 3 female

Is there any specific reason? Just asking out of curiosity, I’m not going to do drama about inequality or something :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Cingulum_diaboli Haha! No worries. There are two reasons. It’s a combination of the romances that I think are worth exploring and the fact that I wanted to numbers to mirror.

8 Likes

Do you need to play the first story to understand this one?

@Arthomas Hi! No, you don’t have to play the other game to understand this one.

4 Likes

I guess I prefer Aria route because of less formal style and because I usually prefer to play male MCs, but I’m going to follow both :eyes:

5 Likes

I think adding saves will be a great edition to the game.

3 Likes

Ok, this looks awesome! I can’t wait to play the Goddesses story. The romances look great

I want to like Rhapsody, because I like playing female MCs.

But it’s just not engaging the way Aria is… I dunno.

1 Like

Well there be a stats explanation at some point? Cause for what spirit, bloodline, and flame and stuff mean? I like what I’ve read so far!