Relics 2: The Crusader's Tomb UPDATED 26 April 2021 - Chapter 6 (post 598 for details!)

It’s out on Steam! Hopefully will be available here and on the app stores soon.

17 Likes

Congrats on the release of the first game! Can’t wait to play it again.

4 Likes

Congratulations man . I am really hyped to play it again

3 Likes

Yes!! Congratulations on the first game!! Can’t wait to play it!

2 Likes

Congratulations on the release. Now I need to complete the experience

1 Like

Congrats!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Hey congrats chief great job!!

1 Like

How to not let Zhu die? Should i leave Stevo?:joy: i kept on saving stevo, is that why Zhu dies afterwards? Some butterfly effect or smth?

2 Likes

I’m afraid Zhu’s fate in Chapter 2 is set in stone. Go with it, though, it pays off later!

7 Likes

Oh that’s a shame. I kinda liked his tsundere character (although murderous😂)

4 Likes

I have to ask @Schliemannsghost any plans to bring mehlindi back in this one. I know he was a bit character but I felt there was some intersting potential for some redemption.

1 Like

Stevo must be protected at all costs.

15 Likes

Bought the game yesterday and I am loving it!

4 Likes

It would be tricky. You’re not going to the right part of the world in the sequel to meet Mehedi, so probably not.

5 Likes

It was really nice to be able to play Relics again! Though- I wonder how Himmler thought Operation Lyngvi was going to succeed when the top three people in charge absolutely hated each other. The infighting is very funny though!

3 Likes

Ah well figured if we were in Istanbul it would be a potential possibility but it would be a lot to figure that he’d move that far from the Middle East.

1 Like

this was sick! i played the full game and I really enjoyed it!
at first I really thought I wouldn’t have for different reasons, I’m not really into puzzle story driven games and when the first flashback started I thought it would have dragged (cause the main action was already very much on edge) but wow was i pleasantly surprised! the puzzles were genuinely intriguing and I enjoyed each flashback thoroughly!

Instead of wanting them to end as soon as possible each time to go back to the present, I found myself eagerly waiting for the next one to start! and boy was I afraid of dying in the endgame!

Truly an enjoyable game! I’m glad the genre didn’t stop me from playing it! (Also the character of Spillane really resonates with the one i usually use to play these interactive books so that’s a personal plus ahah!)
plus some may say the choices don’t really matter that much but honestly it didn’t really bother me, I just got hooked with the characters and events :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words, I’m happy you enjoyed it!

3 Likes

Just got the first game today. Let me just thank you for the fantastic job done. Especially loved those little references to actual historical people like Himmler and Maharaja Ranjit Singh. I think you just got one thing wrong in ch. 5 where Director of British Museum tells MC that Eye of Kali along with Kohinoor came to England after 1839. It was actually bought after 1849 as the war you have referenced to ended in 1849. 1839 was year of death of Maharaja Ranjit Singh. Correct me if I’m wrong but that’s what I saw in the game.

5 Likes

Thanks for the comments! And thanks for the spot about the Kohinoor, I’ll check that out and correct it when the next update goes out.

6 Likes