Reincarnated to Another World - WIP (Almost abandoned)

Another Isekai genre… Is this Isekai rising in CoG or something…? :laughing:

1 Like

every Isekei has to have an Harem or a reverse harem!
are there any plans?

2 Likes

I would prefer if there wasn’t a harem

2 Likes

Yes, no harem only ROs

1 Like

you know that having more than 1 RO orbiting around you IS a harem by harem anime term, right ? you chose just 1, yes but so do the MC from those animes

also why limit the options ?

5 Likes

I made this because I haven’t see any isekai yet… but… can I know their names or something?

I’m planning to have four routes.

Harem
Reverse Harem
Realistic
Stick to one only

Harem
Reverse Harem
Realistic
Stick to one only

The realistic is when you cheat or two time one of them or both of them would be angry.

the stick to one is once you choose someone you wouldn’t be able to choose the others until you complete the story

I’m pretty sure that my work’s progress is at 0.6 and haven’t reached 1 yet… The character building up isn’t even done yet.

I planned to have

Harem where everyone loves you
Reverse Harem same as the Harem… but with a twist…
Realistic where if you double time or date two characters its either they hate you or one will leave you
Stick to one only, once you choose to date someone you won’t be able to change that choice…

Also… I repeat… this story, is not even at 1% yet, I’m planning to improve it

I’ll go add more characters and Improve the story once I’m done configuring and adding more stats or something

3 Likes

Well one of the other games is I think at least Grand Aera Online by Locke

2 Likes

I think i will just be a wandering knight and travel the world as a lone wolf and sell my services for when i need coin.

1 Like

Someone actually thought of that too?..

I planned for this… you’ll encounter something like

A princess/prince getting attacked in a forest with monsters or bandits

And other stuffs like that

Save me a fair maiden hell yeah i love a classic like that.

Honestly, the whole demo remind me the anime, “Overlord”. It have the same concepts as well except… the MC is technically evil.

found this

startup line 698: Invalid expression, expected CLOSE_PARENTHESIS

Is there mechant route? Some isekai manga have the mc to join the trades guild

1 Like

I don’t know if this already reported yet

I made sure that there were no bugs or errors when I upload the game but… I’ll fix this right away, thank you for reporting

I made sure that there were no bugs or errors when I upload the game but… I’ll fix this right away, thank you for reporting

Well you can start as evil but then become good because you’ll change your personality cause you died…

Same!

I’m literally planning to add everything ingame… I’d like to make it an open world game that has random events and major events… which would be tough.

I’ve fixed the bug.

Hey just tested what you got so far and I ran into this problem to were chapter 1 wouldn’t load in other than that it sounds like many anime that I’ve watched in the past so can’t wait to see how this turns out.

< . < “I Can’t wait to see how this turns out” Triggered my motivation Time to continue this

5 Likes

Looking forward for this keep it up.

Really looking forward to reading more!!!