Red Moon RPG - Rise and Conquer (WIP) - November 19th, 2018

gender-choice
low-fantasy

Could we become a priest if we have a high cleric stat?

A lot of the weapons also use a few auxiliary stats as well (such as the swords using both strength and swordfighting to calculate their damage). The bow could use that too (reference understood :grin:).

Priests and religion in general will be separate from the magic classes, I have a few ideas for that. Becoming a priest might be possible, but it will most likely be unrelated to the wizarding classes.

What about becoming the Pope? :stuck_out_tongue:

That’d be something indeed :sweat_smile: remains to be seen.

With magic, will we only be able to do minor things like heal a cut or throw fire balls or do bigger things like bringing people back from the dead and making it rain :fire:?

Youre the second coming of jesus for this

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Lmao.

Once you achieve a high level and become a Mage, anything is possible from there (especially since you’ll make your own spells :smile:).

Bow down mortals :sweat_smile:

Edit: Tiny update, added the saving system support. Still working on the new features though, but now you can save! :smile:

I was just reading the other version of the game and saw that you can travel. Can you do that in this version?

Not yet, the game currently only has one village. It will be doable in the future updates though (and with much cleaner code).

Can’t wait :wink:

Woohooo, we can finally save :smiley:.
Oh, and could you maybe change us losing our job forever to not being able to work for a few days? I only found one job for now and its not that easy to get to work on time. :slightly_frowning_face: (Maybe give us a time frame where it is still acceptable to come to work, like twenty minutes or something, or we can start working ten minutes before the set time.)

You can start work 15 minutes before and after the time you’re suppose to. Also there are 2 jobs, one at the barracks and one at the inn.

Did that come with the update? Because before I couldnt start working even five minutes before 22:00 o clock

I’m gonna look into that; that indeed should work, you should be able to work 15 minutes before or 15 minutes after, with a 30 min. timeframe. Might be bugged though, will update tomorrow if so.

Yes it works now :smiley:

Can’t wait for the update :smiley:

I have an idea for this.

Maybe you can add quest in which we would need to travel all across world and find clues for special item. That item would be Sorcerer’s stone and it would give us immortality so the game would be really neverending.

:open_mouth: