Recommended WIP's: Consolidation Thread

Oopsies. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

No particular order but

1. The Shadow society
  2. The wight knight
  3. Shepherd of haven
  4. SOS the mortal coil
  5. Heir to the throne (lysander for life!)
  6. A witches curse
  7. Fox of sunholt
  8. Apex predator ( dreamy sigh vampire and zombie apocalypse what more could I ask for?)
  9. Honey and fire ( all the ros are really… Interesting :eyes:)
    I’m very sure they’re some more I haven’t written but I can’t just remember I played soo many wips this year and they were all amazing T_T and the authors of the above wips are all really cool and nice (Im pretty sure I follow all of them on Tumblr)
3 Likes

Water you trying to say

But really, I did not expect to see Honey and Fire in this thread twice(!!!) given how little there is of it currently. HoF needs to take a break while I get it together, but now I really hope I don’t disappoint when we get back on track lol

1 Like

Let’s make it thrice :

Honey and Fire, yup the ro’s
Ultimata
Wayhaven book two
Fallen Hero Retribution
The fallen divine
Turncoat chronicles
Demon recollect
Rebirth-as-vampire
Highschool revenge
Through broken lenses
Donor
And more that I am not recalling by name right now

2 Likes

Hello??

HELLO???

My humble story is mentioned twice???
Thank you two so much, that means a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
and here I was just browsing for new wips to play through …

3 Likes

@Victoria_Princess_An !!! Thank you for the shout-out to A Witch’s Curse :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If we can nominate wip’s that were started before 2018 too then I’d like to put Vendetta up there again.

1 Like

Honest to God, Mass Mother Murderer by @Samuel_H_Young was the definite standout for me. Seriously one of the most unique and intriguing games I’ve ever played.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s any hard or fast rules, but in general if it was a WIP that at least updated this year it seems OK to include.

2 Likes

The only reason why @idonotlikeusernames mentioned Vendetta is because in @liavoid’s list, there are games that started before 2018, by at most four years, some of which haven’t even been updated. In any event, technically Vendetta is on the fence, it’s still utilises the old demo until @Vendetta himself has done his revised first chapter.

Thanks! :hugs:

1 Like

@simsa
@pandaboi

While both of your WIP’s are in the early stages of development they’re both likely to be in the running for my top 10 if you manage to maintain your current level of quality in regards to writing and worlbuilding.

That’s no mean feat as I’ve combed through nearly a hundred WIP’s that have been updated in 2018.

2 Likes

Both my WIPs made it onto your list?

download%20(1)

Thank you so much! I’m very honored! :sob: :sparkling_heart:

There was some activity on the project in 2018, even if it seems to have, frustratingly enough, gone into hibernation again. Hope we’ll see it again in 2019, but @Vendetta is probably the only one who can answer that.

The game S.C.A.R is a very good sure there is only one chapter but it definitely has potential

With it being such a long wait until any new Hosted or COG that i am looking forward too I want to know if there are any WIPs or completed but not Published works you guys could recommend.
If you recommend a WIP please only ones that are long enough in length so that i wont finish them in an hour

1 Like

If you go to Dashingdon.com you can find a ton of WiPs that either have been long forgotten about on here or someone never posted it

It is hit or miss on when the WiPs end but I found a lot of enjoyment in seeing some of the stories

5 Likes

Hi!
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season! I have been looking for more more WIPs that have a lot of romance and go far into the relationship. I am looking for something that lets readers get to know the ROs, go on dates and has changed dialogue constantly through the book that makes it clear they are either interested or in a relationship. Example ls of stories that I feel have done this well are Wayhaven and Supernatural in New York. Thanks so much hope there are more out there like this ! Happy holidays!!

Hmmm…I think you go on dates in LOVE AT ELEVATION, CREME DE LA CREME and MAGICIAN’S BURDEN.

Other good romances (that may or may not have “dates” per se) are: EVERTREE INN/SORDWIN, HEART OF THE HOUSE, SOUL STONE WARS, THE PASSENGER, DIASPORA, THE SHADOW SOCIETY, SUPERSTITION and TALLY HO/JOLLY GOOD CAKES AND ALE…oh and ODESSA DATING GAMES, SEVEN DAYS IN PURGATORY and THE GOLDEN ROSE, A PIRATES PLEASURE, JAZZ AGE, ALL.WORLD PRO WRESTLING

4 Likes

I have been searching for a game that uses time mechanics in a cool and enjoyable way, but even though I made some searching here and there, I couldn’t find any fit game other than " A Wise Use of Time " But that didn’t quite satisfied me and I’m looking for more.
The conxept of time is very interesting and I’m very curios to see how authors will use it in its stories, preferably fighting stories ( like most of them are)
So are there any CoG stories that applies to this?