Recommend a game

Hi there! I’m new to Choice of Games and was wondering if anybody could recommend any free games that I could play, just to get a decent idea of how Choice of Games. (I’d prefer games with pretty complicated scripting, just to give me an idea of what people can do with the platform.)

Welcome @Briar_Rose I strongly recommend Choice of Broadsides for the following:

• Excellent story and world-building, rich but not overly complex.
  • Fleshed-out characters with tracking relationship stats, tested at certain intervals.
  • Multiple character stats to develop, with many different ways to reach your goals.
  • A staggeringly wide array of possible consequences for your actions, including long, comprehensive endings depending on your performance in numerous areas.

Possibly my all-time favorite COG, I’m still coming back to it years after the first playthrough.

I largely agree with Rupert. Of the free CoGs, the best is either Choice of Broadsides or Choice of the Vampire.

I agree, guys. I also recommend Choice of the Dragon.

Choice of Broadsides and the free demo of Sabres of Infinity. Those are the two games I keep returning to every month to just relive the experience. They are absolutely fantastic.

Thanks guys! I’ll go give Choice of Broadsides a read through first.

Yeah, you may as well check out all the free demo’s :slight_smile: